Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JenniferRene
Supreme tranceaddict

k so with a lineup like this, i'm looking into taking a vacation that week of September 24th. after all it's been awhile since i've seen my family in cali...and i've yet to see PVD...hmmmmm.....

the only thing the lineup is missing is G&D....

Old Post Jul-28-2005 22:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JenniferRene Click here to Send JenniferRene a Private Message Visit JenniferRene's homepage! Add JenniferRene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Photo_bot_2k1
Photo_bot_2k5 ;D

Wow that looks pretty cool!
I can't beleive TA got a stage LOL!
Too bad we lost out on markus...

Old Post Jul-29-2005 01:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Photo_bot_2k1 Click here to Send Photo_bot_2k1 a Private Message Add Photo_bot_2k1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sueysky
Senior tranceaddict

hey I'm a Atlanta TA and going to san fran to see the love parade! hopefully i can meet cali TA's =)

Old Post Jul-30-2005 03:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sueysky Click here to Send sueysky a Private Message Visit sueysky's homepage! Add sueysky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Considering Tranceaddict is actually HOSTING the Trance Room at the afterparty, I will try to get some ball rolling on a TA meetup as we get closer -- even if it's just for a picture or something...I know things will be insane as it's not like there's really going to be a chance of doing some dinner meetup with the actual LP going on .... but hopefully we can figure something out.

Dave

Old Post Jul-30-2005 04:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzyChicken
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah I agree with Dave, we need some sort of TA meet up even if it is just for a picture. Just name the time and place. and probably start a new TA LP meet up thread since this one is getting on the long side.

Old Post Jul-30-2005 08:40  Madagascar
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzyChicken Click here to Send FuzzyChicken a Private Message Add FuzzyChicken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

We can all meet-up at the start of the parade, and then walk it all together.
Where does it start again?

I can make a huge TA sign or something...

Old Post Jul-30-2005 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

TA thongs?

Old Post Jul-30-2005 16:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

nou pm me i might have a place for you to stay, let me know.

Old Post Jul-30-2005 17:34  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello!! A TA Meetup sounds NiCE!

Old Post Jul-30-2005 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

any more details on vip dave?

Old Post Aug-02-2005 02:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
Considering Tranceaddict is actually HOSTING the Trance Room at the afterparty, I will try to get some ball rolling on a TA meetup as we get closer -- even if it's just for a picture or something...I know things will be insane as it's not like there's really going to be a chance of doing some dinner meetup with the actual LP going on .... but hopefully we can figure something out.

Dave

Yes, I do agree this needs to be done. I believe one was successful too for last year's LP. I missed the meetup though cuz I was running late. But let's get something organized, I'm pretty much down for anything.

Old Post Aug-02-2005 12:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Photo_bot_2k1
Photo_bot_2k5 ;D

quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
We can all meet-up at the start of the parade, and then walk it all together.
Where does it start again?

I can make a huge TA sign or something...

Haha we tried that last year. Our sign was so ghetto...

Old Post Aug-02-2005 16:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Photo_bot_2k1 Click here to Send Photo_bot_2k1 a Private Message Add Photo_bot_2k1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold skool sasha sample...1994... [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSouthside Spinners - "Luvstruck" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread