Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
oDrori
howdy

Just to let you know... A virus nearly infected my system through this program so I removed it.

Old Post Jun-16-2002 11:17  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for oDrori Click here to Send oDrori a Private Message Add oDrori to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

How would you get a virus from this? It's sponsored by Intel and a lot of other big computing companies - not to mention it's being run by a lot of people who are members of computer/hardware overclocking forums (HardOCP.com, etc.) - if there was any flaw in this software it would be all over the place...

Elaborate.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-19-2002 02:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djSlain
[Suspended]

upon hours of thinking, i am ready to switch from the TA folding project to this project. cheers! unite for cures!

Old Post Jun-19-2002 23:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for djSlain Click here to Send djSlain a Private Message Visit djSlain's homepage! Add djSlain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tak
Senior tranceaddict

Signed up as Jason Hart

now let's go save the world.

Last edited by Tak on Jun-23-2002 at 04:20

Old Post Jun-23-2002 03:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tak Click here to Send Tak a Private Message Add Tak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

sweeeeeeeet!!!

anyone else started getting phase 2 (ligandfit) work units?

Old Post Jul-01-2002 12:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Fraggle
sweeeeeeeet!!!

yeh im on phase too now, n ive got 6400 points, go me!

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post Jul-01-2002 13:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

quote:
Originally posted by Fraggle
sweeeeeeeet!!!

Werd, I'm there.

8257 *wham*

Old Post Jul-04-2002 14:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

is it just me who cant conect to the server to upload results and dl new work projects?

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post Jul-04-2002 15:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

ya, i couldn't connect for a few days...they've been having troubles with new workunits and their servers or something

check their forums for news

http://forum.ud.com/ubbcgi/ultimate...ic;f=1;t=000140

...damn, anyone notice the stats for Dave NCL!?!?

he must have like 365 processors or something...doing about a year of cpu time per day!!!

well...currently up to 77551 points/237 days on a single processor myself

Old Post Jul-04-2002 15:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ste
Planet Zogg Addict

some guy has 1000+ machine running at once

>>> Download my mix here <<< (Electro, Techno & Psy-Trance)

Old Post Jul-04-2002 16:16  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Ste Click here to Send Ste a Private Message Visit Ste's homepage! Add Ste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

prob some it guy installing it on every pc in the building at some office block! lol

btw mine just conected so all is well

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post Jul-04-2002 16:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ TranceFormer
Supreme tranceaddict

hey guys, just registered under DjStattic

Old Post Jul-14-2002 18:25  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ TranceFormer Click here to Send DJ TranceFormer a Private Message Add DJ TranceFormer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help ID this song for me [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackU2 - "Where The Streets Have No Name" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread