Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Wmc 2019
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Really bummed we are missing this year.

Too much going on both before and after to justify it. A lot of good events coming out now too. Don't know why I look when I'm not going, but I enjoy the torture I guess. LOL

Wednesday Night: Sweeeet w/ Dennis Ferrer, DJ Pierre, DJ Sneak, Love & Logic @ D.N.S.
This party has been fantastic in recent years!

Thursday Day: Defected @ Epic Pool

Thursday Night: ???

Friday Day: Essential @ Intercontinental Pool

Friday Night: Terminator Records & Algorhythm Showcase @ KYI

Saturday Day: ???

Saturday Night:
House / Techno Freqz - Todd Terry, Alexander Technique
OR
Salted Showcase - Miggs, Mr. V, Lisa Shaw

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Feb-23-2019 00:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
Really bummed we are missing this year.

Too much going on both before and after to justify it. A lot of good events coming out now too. Don't know why I look when I'm not going, but I enjoy the torture I guess. LOL

Wednesday Night: Sweeeet w/ Dennis Ferrer, DJ Pierre, DJ Sneak, Love & Logic @ D.N.S.
This party has been fantastic in recent years!

Thursday Day: Defected @ Epic Pool

Friday Night: Terminator Records & Algorhythm Showcase @ KYI

Saturday Night:
House / Techno Freqz - Todd Terry, Alexander Technique

These are 3 parties I'm definitely going to. Honestly I have been so busy with things recently I haven't even check out what parties I'm going to. These 3 plus the Brobot Party, Space Closing Party and the MixMash party are the ones I'm locked in on. Haven't really looked at what else is going on because I just got to much crap going on right now. Only reason why I check TA was because I woke up at 430am and couldn't go back to sleep haha

Old Post Mar-01-2019 14:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakinbeats
On a mission

Smiley DJ

Does anyone need an extra roomy for this week in Miami? My week just freed-up and Im down to party. Might even try and get a gig or help production if I find the right thing. Whats up with Y'all? Where can I get a goodvibe old school base goin for this original raver?

Old Post Mar-24-2019 02:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakinbeats Click here to Send breakinbeats a Private Message Add breakinbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Flying out tomorrow

We were gonna do Ultra as that line up is fire, but fuck trying to get to Virgina Keys on day 1. Looks like a disaster

will be doing-

Thur-MK area 10 pool party

Fri-Moodzone w/ Moudaber

Sat-lay on the beach, maybe El Row w/ Claptone

Sun-Music On w/ Marco Carola + Tenaglia

Old Post Mar-25-2019 00:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

To all heading to or already in Miami:

Have a fuckin' blast! Be safe / party hard but smart.

Dance, Smile, and take it all in.

Will be there in spirit this year, and already watching live streams.
...and crying. HAHA.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Mar-27-2019 16:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Prydz just bailed on WMC

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-27-2019 19:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Prydz just bailed on WMC

oh shit! what happened?

edit*
quick google search

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/music/eric-prydz-cancels-ultra-2019-appearance-and-pryda-miami-show-11130522

"I am really sorry but due to an acute medical condition I am unable to travel or perform in Miami this week. I am truly gutted to miss any shows but especially Miami as this is one of my favourite times of the year," the Swedish DJ/producer tweeted.

Old Post Mar-27-2019 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Back from Miami and had a blast. Of all my years of parties I have never made it to Space Miami (usually too tired) but this year we did the old people party move. Sleep all night, wake up at 4am, hit the gym, breakfast, then head down to Space at 6am. Holy shit what a club.

Watched Chris Leibing play the darkest techno set I've ever heard him play. Then watched Maceo Plex & Tale of Us b2b until I couldn't stand any more. That terrace is fucking hilarity in the day light. Straight up The Walking Dead in there, people chewing on their jaw and going hard all day

Amazing club, can't wait to go back next year.

Old Post Apr-07-2019 21:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

I've only been to Space one time years ago. Do you prefer the main room or terrace? It always seems like the Terrace is spot since it stays up all morning and afternoon. But I remember how cool the main room was. Huge sound wall (again, years ago) and dark... but like a cool dark!

Old Post Apr-08-2019 13:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
I've only been to Space one time years ago. Do you prefer the main room or terrace? It always seems like the Terrace is spot since it stays up all morning and afternoon. But I remember how cool the main room was. Huge sound wall (again, years ago) and dark... but like a cool dark!

The terrace is what makes space imo

Old Post Apr-09-2019 02:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by nima86
The terrace is what makes space imo

yep

never even made it to the other rooms cause the Terrace is so good.

Old Post Apr-09-2019 19:16  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

WMC 2008 stayed at Space Terrace til 2pm closing. Marco V ----> Eric Prydz ------> David Guetta until 2pm.

I thought staying til 2pm was freaking nuts. But now I hear about Solomun and Martinez Brothers going 72 hours....

Sunday night party ending Tuesday night. Must be dangerous, insane and fun!

Old Post Apr-21-2019 20:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Wmc 2019
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread