Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Paul Joseph Watson
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Oh come on. The entry level of hyperbole has been set at "Western civilisation is collapsing" and you're coming after me for describing globalised culture as "largely interchangeable"?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-04-2019 22:11  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

But, my friend, the whole point is that we're better than these morons

I'm only coming after you because I see absolutely no benefit in going after the moronic OP!

Old Post Apr-04-2019 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

What happened if everyone became conservative even the immigrants? Who would we have to blame for the downfall of civilization?

Even Brazil went out and got their own Donald. Oh what a copy cat world we live in.

Old Post Apr-05-2019 00:41 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Seriously though, what actually is with this swing to the right and the popularity of clownish caricatures as politicians?

I mean, THE Ukraine is about to elect a comedian who's political experience consists of playing the current president on a sitcom.

Old Post Apr-06-2019 20:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
But, my friend, the whole point is that we're better than these morons

I'm only coming after you because I see absolutely no benefit in going after the moronic OP!

Ah, it's so nice to see you too. Still getting triggered by conservative dickheads like me who call Obama Oblunder?

Either way, I have my own doubts that western civilization will come to an end, but it will certainly be changed and altered, as long as these western governments with their liberal leaders continue to push unfettered migration by the thousands into their borders. That's why you're seeing so much strife and protest from alt-right groups, pro-white rallies in Germany, and more violent clashes between Brits and Muslims in the UK. I still believe in diversity and all that wonderful inclusiveness that we are still being force fed down our throats everyday by the media, but you can't really call a country "diverse" if they only end up importing one type of nationality or religion to the point where they end up becoming the majority. If you don't understand what I'm talking about at this point, then you never will.

Old Post Apr-06-2019 23:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

That's because you are talking uninformed tosh. The largest immigrant population in the UK by some distance is Polish, the vast majority of whom have come to the country in the last 15 years after Poland joined the EU in 2004. Historically there has also been significant Afro Caribbean and Indian (Hindu and Sikh) immigration from Commonwealth nations.

If you think Muslims are the only type of immigrant being "imported" here, or even the most common, you are factually incorrect to an enormous degree.

I look forward to seeing this minor factual inconvenience have absolutely no effect on your world view.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-07-2019 07:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

I should consult my sister. she would know what to think.

Old Post Apr-07-2019 07:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by BTG
I should consult my sister. she would know what to think.

haha i made the thread b4 reading this!

but yeah, PJW is usually spoton even tho i cant stand his demeanour
even milo is right in a lot of what he says even tho hes a raging homosexual.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Apr-07-2019 21:46  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

I look forward to seeing this minor factual inconvenience have absolutely no effect on your world view.

Need to remember this response for the next FB antivaxxer flame war.

Old Post Apr-07-2019 23:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Zharen
Ah, it's so nice to see you too. Still getting triggered by conservative dickheads like me who call Obama Oblunder?

Either way, I have my own doubts that western civilization will come to an end, but it will certainly be changed and altered, as long as these western governments with their liberal leaders continue to push unfettered migration by the thousands into their borders. That's why you're seeing so much strife and protest from alt-right groups, pro-white rallies in Germany, and more violent clashes between Brits and Muslims in the UK. I still believe in diversity and all that wonderful inclusiveness that we are still being force fed down our throats everyday by the media, but you can't really call a country "diverse" if they only end up importing one type of nationality or religion to the point where they end up becoming the majority. If you don't understand what I'm talking about at this point, then you never will.

Per the latest UK Census:

quote:
... almost half (46%, 3.4 million) of the foreign-born population identified with a White ethnic group, a third identified as Asian/Asian British (33%, 2.4 million) and 13% (992,000) identified with Black/African/Caribbean/Black British

quote:
Of the foreign-born population in England and Wales nearly half identified as Christian (48%) and a fifth identified as Muslim (19%). Around 1 in 7 had No religion (14%)

Yes, the UK certainly is only 'importing one type of nationality or religion.'

If you don't understand what I'm talking about at this point, then you never will.

Old Post Apr-08-2019 09:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Are there any good normalized/cleaned statistics of crime in the UK based on the nationality or ethnic background of the suspect, and what do people usually think of those statistics? Is it ok to speak about them? I'm asking, because we're in a weird place in Finland right now: statistics indicate that foreigners and people with foreign backgrounds are suspects in 20.4% of all crime in Finland, with the said groups making up only 4.3% of our whole population. Yet talking about this subject on a constructive level is almost impossible, because some people are quick to label you a racist, and some people are quick to label every immigrant a rapist. The numbers I mention are from 2015/2016. I want to emphasize that these statistics are about suspects, not convicts, but I don't think that the general propensity to report foreign sexual offenders more easily than Finnish ones can throw the stats this much.

And to a simple person like me, more alarmingly:

quote:
stat.fi:
In case of sexual offences [in 2016] the suspect was of foreign background in 42.1 per cent of cases for victims of Finnish background. In 2015, this share was 23.0 per cent.

These numbers seem pretty gruesome to me. I'm wondering how to discuss these issues with people without them labeling me a nazi from the outset. Am I wrong to be slightly worried about this kind of development in my country?

Last edited by JEO on Apr-08-2019 at 12:14

Old Post Apr-08-2019 10:54  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
These numbers seem pretty gruesome to me. I'm wondering how to discuss these issues with people without them labeling me a nazi from the outset. Am I wrong to be slightly worried about this kind of development in my country?

I'm not sure how being concerned about those statistics is wrong (although I do recognize that many knee-jerk cretins on the left would attack you for expressing such concerns). If one group of society is more likely to commit crimes, especially crimes against women, how can society not be concerned about that? Why should we not investigate why that is and take action to change that fact?

It's perfectly possible to not think that all foreigners are sexual offenders and to concurrently think that foreign-born residents are more likely to sexually offend than native-born residents. I think it's absolutely insane to think that no effort is needed to adequately integrate people from non-Western societies into Western society (or from one Western society to another Western society).

I really hate how so much of the discussion on these issues is divided between the far left (any discussion of race is racist!) and the far right (Western civilization is crumbling!). As with much contemporary political discussion, the middle ground is so often ignored in favor of overly-emotional identity politics and virtue signaling of one sort or another. Classical liberals and classical conservatives would all be dismayed, but I suppose their differences often appear quaint, now, compared to the polarisation we see before us today.

Old Post Apr-08-2019 18:16 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Paul Joseph Watson
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #3 Ilya Malyuev - Baltic Sessions 010 03-18-07 Part 2 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJonas Steur - "Castamara" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread