Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Fri-Tay 2-12, no slacking, lunatics..
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've lost acuity at both short and long distance in that eye that I'll never get back, but I had a check up on it about 6 months ago and the condition appears to have stabilised for now. It turns out the same process of ageing that makes your joints stiffen also stiffens your cornea and prevents it distorting further. So no surgery.

> Falling Leaves [Deep & Melodic]
> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]

Old Post May-17-2019 19:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Senior tranceaddict

Damn that blows..thankfully you didn't loose your sight all together

Old Post May-17-2019 19:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow
haha I remember the day I made you change your name out of pure embarrassment on here.

you keep loving me now, +1 on you.

YOU SPEAK SUCH TRUTHS IN WORDS THAT MANY OTHERS CANNOT THINK TO CONJURE.

I LOVE YOU TO THE ITTIEST OF BITS

Old Post May-17-2019 20:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Oh, so you can self diagnose and also determine the appropriate class of antibiotic + correct dosing with it? Cool.

I know right!
I mean, I've self-medicated A LOT, but with antibiotics? They only got liek five or whatever?! And bacteria keep getting resistant?
Nah, I only stick to the safe stuff. Like phentanyl! :P

And @ juan carlos who needs it in with tea-spoon and because Im not an asshole so I'm not gonna waste time trying to make a point or anything... But dude, you can't just "take antibiotics". If you have a persistent infection you can't do two doses of the same antibiotic consequently. you need to rotate the type of antibiotic or else the infection, and your body, will become more and more immune until that type of antibiotic no longer works at all. and some types are even ruined as quickly as with two treatments. You really don't want to be 50 and die from a splinter in your finger. You cannot ever take antibiotics that weren't prescribed to you, and you will be wasting the possibility of surviving by not taking it as prescribed too, so no drinking lol.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post May-17-2019 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

how much is your studio set up worth now ???

Old Post May-17-2019 20:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Eurovision Song Contest show again tomorrow.
It's stunning how many countries can send such bad acts to represent them. I watched the semi-finals on the background behind my laptop and was afraid I still got my ears damaged.
This year strangely enough we have the best chance to win since last time in 1975, and that with a song I don't even like that much.
But with an okay song and decent down to earth act you can win.
Sweden like always has a good song, but I really was hoping for some good looking Swedish blondes.
Azerbaijan surprised me with a very nice and decent track, wouldn't mind if they won with this one.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post May-17-2019 20:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow
Well ma's bf is a Doctor from Passaic, New Jersey and gets everything from him, to be honest. So pretty much, when they brake up from time to time, we get the Canada pharm.

Well that makes more sense.

Old Post May-17-2019 21:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Well that makes more sense.

Yeah, I'm the reason why they fight cuz of my past over spending, so no more American Express for me.

Old Post May-17-2019 21:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Juan sucks and his parents hate him.

Luminous EP [AstroPilot]
For Lack Of A Better World [Morphosis]

Old Post May-17-2019 21:44  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

I dont know if Romania sent that song "stereo love" to the contest , but it was a real good track way back , and definitely had a bunch of people mimicking it for awhile.

Old Post May-17-2019 21:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Juan sucks and his parents hate him.

Yeah the Doc think's ima failure at life and should be ashamed and who can say he's wrong. Ma still loves me at least and she see's how far i'v come being sober and away from the dirt.

Old Post May-17-2019 21:51  United States
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

adulting like a cunt. voting, gardening, cooking, cleaning, furniture shopping. there'd better be some fucking napping at the end of it all or im gonna be pissed.

Old Post May-18-2019 02:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Fri-Tay 2-12, no slacking, lunatics..
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread