Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Best Cupcake Shop in GTA?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

Best Cupcake Shop in GTA?

I am looking for a place that is really good with custom decorations.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Old Post Jun-03-2012 17:28  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for Cro_Addict Click here to Send Cro_Addict a Private Message Add Cro_Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Not a shop, but this girl does awesome custom sweets. They sell her stuff at McEwans and Pusateris, so you know its top notch. Had her make up a cupcake tree for a work function a few years ago and everyone was blown away.

HERE

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-03-2012 17:59  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

There's one just north of Yonge & Eglinton right beside Alley Katz bar/club. The name escapes me, but their cupcakes are ridiculously amazing!!

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jun-03-2012 18:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

quote:
Originally posted by Stilez
There's one just north of Yonge & Eglinton right beside Alley Katz bar/club. The name escapes me, but their cupcakes are ridiculously amazing!!

Thats the cupcake shoppe. They are ok, but wasn't a huge fan of their icing.

Old Post Jun-03-2012 18:07  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for Cro_Addict Click here to Send Cro_Addict a Private Message Add Cro_Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

I have heard good things about "For the Love of Cake" and "The Wedding Cake Shoppe"

Has anyone seen/tried their cupcakes?

Old Post Jun-03-2012 18:08  Cuba
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by Cro_Addict
"For the Love of Cake"

If this is the place I'm thinking of, in Liberty Village, I've been and was really surprised. Had the Bacon cupcake. It was delicious. I'm not really a sweets fan though, so I'm not sure how it compares to other places.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-03-2012 18:11  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
If this is the place I'm thinking of, in Liberty Village, I've been and was really surprised. Had the Bacon cupcake. It was delicious. I'm not really a sweets fan though, so I'm not sure how it compares to other places.

Yeah that is the place. I might just have to pay these 2 places a visit and see what they have.

Old Post Jun-03-2012 18:14  Cuba
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

chinamon

Old Post Jun-03-2012 18:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Read the title as beefcake shop.

Old Post Jun-04-2012 03:21  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

quote:
Originally posted by Cro_Addict
I have heard good things about "For the Love of Cake" and "The Wedding Cake Shoppe"

Has anyone seen/tried their cupcakes?

Had The Wedding Cake Shop do a ton of cupcakes for our wedding 2 years ago. I've got a meat tooth, not a sweet tooth, & they were kickass.

Old Post Jun-04-2012 10:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

I don't really understand the whole cupcake craze, but I remembered seeing this article:

http://www.blogto.com/toronto/the_b...kes_in_toronto/

Good luck.

Old Post Jun-04-2012 14:22  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

these girls - http://www.theweddingshoppe.ca/

phenomenal cupcakes

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jun-04-2012 15:25  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Best Cupcake Shop in GTA?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI.D. this brazilian trance song [2003] [39]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Preach - No War in the Summer [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread