Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.05.11. FOREVER - Simon Jain, Sydney Blu, Kidd Little, DJ Ampz @ Gallery
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

2007.05.11. FOREVER - Simon Jain, Sydney Blu, Kidd Little, DJ Ampz @ Gallery

Please come and join me for a night of truely amazing muzik, and truely amazing friends, at the place with the DJ's and muzik that mean so much to me. We will be having a stag and doe (not your average stag and doe) at GALLERY!!

After being with my love for nearly 7 years, one stary night in the GALLERY, I popped the question to her, and she said yes. What more of a fitting place to have this party than at the Gallery with the Dj's (whom are tremendous people and friends) who were playing that night?

Even if you cant come, go a head and buy a ticket, and help us have our summer wedding I hope to see all you wonderfull people and friends we have met in the scene in the last decade. Your support and company is much appreciated.

Contact me for a ticket and more details. Email money transfers and cash are preferred. I will express post your ticket to your door if we cannot arrange for any other way for a ticket.

Cheers

Last edited by RobSt*r on Mar-24-2007 at 22:21

Old Post Mar-24-2007 16:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobSt*r Click here to Send RobSt*r a Private Message Add RobSt*r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron Joseph
Volumized!

ill be there its about time i check out this much talked about sanctuary!

Old Post Mar-24-2007 16:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron Joseph Click here to Send Aaron Joseph a Private Message Visit Aaron Joseph's homepage! Add Aaron Joseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

Gallery won't be the same after.
There with bells and my camera on!

Love you guys!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Mar-24-2007 17:02  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

*marks 11th down on the calendar*

yikes, this is gonna get messy!!!!

can anyone spell D I R T Y

Old Post Mar-24-2007 20:29  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Ampz
Amp Radio Addict

I'm very very glad to be a part of this, Great people makes an amazing night so looking forward to this. Congrats to you guys once again!

Ampz

http://www.4PlayTrax.com
http://www.amplifieddigital.com
http://www.facebook.com/DJAmpz
Amp Radio: Direct Downloads NOW on site!

Old Post Mar-24-2007 22:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Ampz Click here to Send DJ_Ampz a Private Message Visit DJ_Ampz's homepage! Add DJ_Ampz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*TiEsTo*SuX*
Supreme tranceaddict

So there!!!
I'm so happy for you guys.....Chad told me about it....I couldn't believe it!!! Nice work!!

I'll see you all there..... :P

p.s. I need my Sydney fix as well :P

Old Post Mar-30-2007 03:49  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for *TiEsTo*SuX* Click here to Send *TiEsTo*SuX* a Private Message Add *TiEsTo*SuX* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance-ultima
inthedark.

WHATT
so there

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
*marks 11th down on the calendar*

yikes, this is gonna get messy!!!!

can anyone spell D I R T Y

i can i can

d....i..r..t..y

Old Post Mar-30-2007 04:57  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for trance-ultima Click here to Send trance-ultima a Private Message Add trance-ultima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

contact me for tix guys. I got 200 ONLY. A lot of them are being sold by me and my boyz to a lot of people who wont even show up, just because its showing support for my wedding.

It will be MORE at the door

Old Post Mar-30-2007 06:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobSt*r Click here to Send RobSt*r a Private Message Add RobSt*r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jaineration
Junior tranceaddict

i am pleased as punch to be a part of this as well...
i think i was actually the lucky DJ playing at the moment of the aforementioned lifelong question!!!!PRETTY SWEET!!!
to be the soundtrack of someones life!!!
yES YES YALL!!!
i need my Sydney fix too, im pumped to share this billing with her!!!
LETS SAY D_I_R_R_T_Y altogether now!!! BEATS i mean...

Old Post Apr-02-2007 13:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jaineration Click here to Send Jaineration a Private Message Visit Jaineration's homepage! Add Jaineration to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

I'd definitely attend this event but I believe I'll be golfing in S. Carolina from about the 5th to 12th or so.

We'll see what transpires

Either way I certainly plan to get my Sydney fix over this summer...If she is anything like she was back when I saw her closer to the beginning of the year I'll be very happy

Old Post Apr-05-2007 01:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobSt*r
Supreme tranceaddict

4 weeks till the party!

Tickets going fast guys. Help a brotha pay for his wedding day

Old Post Apr-14-2007 17:59  Canada
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course so happy for rob! xo

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Apr-15-2007 17:46  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.05.11. FOREVER - Simon Jain, Sydney Blu, Kidd Little, DJ Ampz @ Gallery
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackANSWERED: Yelle - A cause des garçons (Tepr remix) [2008] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEmmanuel Top - "Turkish Bazar" (Reeloop Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread