Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Redd
decent idiot

quote:
Originally posted by gmilf
I meant to ask. "what did he do to piss everyone off so much?"

threatening to "hack" someone surely didn't help

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Apr-24-2011 01:56  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Can you not read the thread? He got what he was asking for. Even after being ignored he STILL continued to butt in and drag shit out.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 01:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gmilf
tranceaddict in training

yeah, I skipped a couple pages when I was trying to catch up without realizing it. I didn't realize that most "hacking" just involved using things like google to track down personal info. The breaking into peoples computer's stuff is usually unnecessary thanks to all of the personal info most people post.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gmilf Click here to Send gmilf a Private Message Add gmilf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VAR
Suspended User

quote:

i don't think that it was so much of anyone being pissed off as he was a great target of opportunity.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:03  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for VAR Click here to Send VAR a Private Message Visit VAR's homepage! Add VAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

quote:

I feel partly responsible. He tried to defend me against the attacks of others. It was nice of him but I tried to tell him not to. He's not used the wrath of the cor.
Since Jenny graduated she has been looking to entertain herself during her downtime. That means finding someone to pick on.

Last edited by igottaknow on Apr-24-2011 at 02:09

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

You have to love the irony of a self proclaimed IT guru threatening to use his leet haxing skills against someone, only to be "hacked" himself by an amateur via a simple Google search.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sphere City
Junior tranceaddict

people

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:05  Bhutan
Click Here to See the Profile for Sphere City Click here to Send Sphere City a Private Message Add Sphere City to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VAR
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
You have to love the irony of a self proclaomed IT guru threatening to his leet haxing skills against someone, only to be "hacked" himself by an amateur via a simple Google search.

exactly.
it's kinda like talkin mad shit at a bar.
someone warns them- "shut the fuck up"
they keep going- "i'm a ninja!"
POW!
and then they have a few months of their broken jaw wired shut to contemplate the concept of respect.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:11  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for VAR Click here to Send VAR a Private Message Visit VAR's homepage! Add VAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gmilf
tranceaddict in training

ha! i always pull the "I'm a ninja card" when I've had one too many.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gmilf Click here to Send gmilf a Private Message Add gmilf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
I feel partly responsible. He tried to defend me against the attacks of others. It was nice of him but I tried to tell him not to. He's not used the wrath of the cor.
Since Jenny graduated she has been looking to entertain herself during her downtime. That means finding someone to pick on.

Nice edit you fucking homo. I made ONE comment about what a shitty little twat srussell is and he proceeded to insult me for pages on end. You know, because of not caring and all.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:14 
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

He deserved everything he fucking got. You don't declare war on the COR and live to talk about it. If this had been real life and everyone in a social environment had been mocking him he'd have ran home with his tail between his legs long ago, but because it's the Internet he tried to push it. You can always tell someone's a social failure when they respond to being bullied with the words "popular crowd".

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The17sss
C.R.E.A.M.

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Do you really give yourself that much credit to assume that anyone who isn't welcomed with open arms into your precious online group of friends is in some way perturbed by that? That seems like an incredibly arrogant notion to believe that you have that much effect on somebody you will never meet.

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
I get it, you won. If someone could kindly tell me how to delete my account I'm never coming back to this site again.

Old Post Apr-24-2011 02:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for The17sss Click here to Send The17sss a Private Message Add The17sss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSven Vath @ Tripod ID's pleeeease.. [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarude - "Out Of Control" (Back For More) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread