Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

From my recollection it started off techhousey before moving into drumcode stuff. Towards the end he got decent. There was nothing that made me feel anything really. I remember his first EI more vividly lol where the melodies where more prominent: ie kolsch goldfisch, acid monday depends, Joel mull tin tins journey, domnik eulburg Opel tantra.

Old Post Jul-09-2015 02:18  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Why are these dicks booking Babicz, please dont make me set foot in there.

Old Post Jul-11-2015 19:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Joel mull tin tins journey

This track sounded massive when played it. So good.

Old Post Jul-12-2015 22:36  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
From my recollection it started off techhousey before moving into drumcode stuff. Towards the end he got decent. There was nothing that made me feel anything really. I remember his first EI more vividly lol where the melodies where more prominent: ie kolsch goldfisch, acid monday depends, Joel mull tin tins journey, domnik eulburg Opel tantra.

I didn't go to the very first one but I saw a clip of him playing Erkka- Air Conditioner as well, which is a very melodic deep track. Tracks like that Sasha can make his own and you can't imagine anyone else playing it.

I feel like he's holding back too much these days. But he still has it if he just lets go and brings back like at least early to mid 2000s Sasha.

http://www.soundcloud.com/nobbie-q
Q-Trip, Mixshow every Wed. at 11 PM EST at cfreradio.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/theqtrip

Old Post Jul-12-2015 23:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Anybody going on Monday? I might show up if I have the cash. Anybody read that article in Thump regarding what Deko-Ze had to say to Johnnie about push button djs. There was a hilarious discussion on TRC how children were defending the Sync button lol

Old Post Jul-29-2015 19:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

I read it. It was so overly polite even though it was a retort to some harsh words from Johnny.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-29-2015 20:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
It was so overly polite

Old Post Jul-30-2015 15:14  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
I read it. It was so overly polite even though it was a retort to some harsh words from Johnny.

was it so harsh? are a lot of djs pressing sync or nah? I think we do have enough talented older cats, but the younger generation may be the ones pushing buttons or nah?

Old Post Jul-30-2015 16:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

No Tale Of Us

Old Post Aug-04-2015 02:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

got to the island around 4, bombed a few on the outside couldn't hear the music to clearly, by the time I got in I was like 8 beers in lol any who heard some of Jonny's set... he dropped a few tracks that were nice... I miss Kenny Glasgow playing with home... I was disappointed he didn't drop the Jamie Jones remix of Crazy... bummer...
Green Velvet came on and the transition from Art Department to Green Velvet was horrendous... like somebody needs to slap there heads together... like is it really hard to find a song that they can mix together instead of just switching tunes at different bpm levels... regardless it hurt the ear drums... anyways green velvet was really fun... it was generic and it was the same ol' tunes but everyone was up for it and that helps... He did drop this beauty that suited his set just fine...

overall just another EI, no problem getting in or leaving... actually got off the island almost in record time (left around 1015)... the island was not to packed either... I do think a lot of people closed the island out as I would say everyone on the island was jamming hard to green velvet...

I still would like to see more deep house artists on the bill for next year...

Old Post Aug-05-2015 18:20  Canada
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Early Bids for just under $40 right now...

Picked up a pair.

Old Post Aug-07-2015 18:12  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

No man fuck this thing, I conjure level 38 rain of the infinite over the next event. I did Iboga once, im basically a shaman now.

Old Post Aug-09-2015 18:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp with this track ID! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSophie Sugar presents Saona - Isis [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread