Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rallyretro
tranceaddict

Was this ever identified? If everyone is assuming its some unknown producer, I have sent a message to someone who it could possibly have been because he is a producer from NI and would've known or been in touch with both Jules and Col Hamilton around that time.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 23:58  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for rallyretro Click here to Send rallyretro a Private Message Visit rallyretro's homepage! Add rallyretro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

Youtube reconstruction added to the first page

Old Post Mar-13-2012 19:55  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

Bump!

Old Post Aug-11-2020 19:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trancer1994 Click here to Send trancer1994 a Private Message Add trancer1994 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ozy
Senior tranceaddict

Arrow

It's always exciting when this thread get's an update.

While there's still no ID for this, there's a guy on the reconstruction YouTube page who claims someone he knows was given the record at the end of the Jules set (was just a blank white label).

It may come to nothing but it's the best lead yet to this elusive track..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxYjsvW46-A

Last edited by ozy on Aug-12-2020 at 10:00

Old Post Aug-11-2020 20:37  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ozy Click here to Send ozy a Private Message Add ozy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ozy
It's always exciting when this thread get's an update.

While there's still no ID for this, there's a guy on the reconstruction YouTube page who claims someone he knows was given the record at the end of the Jules set (was just a blank white label).

It may come to nothing but it's the best lead yet to this elusive track..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxYjsvW46-A

I know someone who was there in Lush that night and they do not recall Jules throwing anything let alone a record. And I have to say all the times I have seen Jules not once have I ever seen him chuck records about at the end either.

Of course maybe it is possible, has the guy contacted his friend yet? Or has he gone silent?

Old Post Aug-12-2020 23:45  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
I know someone who was there in Lush that night and they do not recall Jules throwing anything let alone a record. And I have to say all the times I have seen Jules not once have I ever seen him chuck records about at the end either.

Of course maybe it is possible, has the guy contacted his friend yet? Or has he gone silent?

I think I'll have to check the comments again for that one but I think he may have gone silent, unfortunately.

Speaking of contacting other artists and djs and stuff though to see if they know, I contacted Dennis WR to no reply, and Wavetraxx and Riley And Durrant didn't know. However, someone in the Hard Trance Experience Facebook group did say that a lot off JJ's radio 1 tunes didn't make it to release, so we may be talking about an unreleased here. I'm not sure though.

Old Post Aug-13-2020 11:49  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trancer1994 Click here to Send trancer1994 a Private Message Add trancer1994 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trancer1994
I think I'll have to check the comments again for that one but I think he may have gone silent, unfortunately.

Speaking of contacting other artists and djs and stuff though to see if they know, I contacted Dennis WR to no reply, and Wavetraxx and Riley And Durrant didn't know. However, someone in the Hard Trance Experience Facebook group did say that a lot off JJ's radio 1 tunes didn't make it to release, so we may be talking about an unreleased here. I'm not sure though.

I suspect the guy on YouTube is taking the piss tbh.

Old Post Aug-17-2020 17:46  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
I suspect the guy on YouTube is taking the piss tbh.

He said he contacted his friend again but he said he couldn't find the record, unfortunately.

Old Post Aug-17-2020 18:04  United Kingdom
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

Has Scott Bond been asked if he knows it? He used to play a lot of white labels and unreleased stuff.

Old Post Aug-18-2020 13:05  United Kingdom
ozy
Senior tranceaddict

This has finally been ID'd! Check out the thread on Judge Jules forum below. In short it's an unreleased track by Julian Napolitano under his A.M.P. alias. Unfortunately, the search for the record goes on as the original DAT files have been lost.

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/...s#comment-98308

Old Post May-21-2021 16:35  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ozy Click here to Send ozy a Private Message Add ozy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, amazing that it got ID'd after all these years. Gives us hope for all those older IDs.

Fair play to Simcut too, he said that he thought it was an A.M.P. track on the first page of the JJ thread. A pity no-one contacted A.M.P. in the intervening 16 years!

Old Post May-22-2021 12:41  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

Amazing that this was found 20 YEARS LATER. Classic tracks never die!

The remakes people have been making are solid too.

Old Post Jul-24-2021 07:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IpLaYWiTLiGhTs Click here to Send IpLaYWiTLiGhTs a Private Message Add IpLaYWiTLiGhTs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHeavy prog deep tune from last Digweed Transitions 003 guest - Fortier [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEifel 65 - "Playstation" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread