Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bananas
baby i got your money

whenever i try to read whatever thetrinity posted, i get dizzy, my head starts spinning:[

Old Post May-26-2012 17:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TheTrinity
i was referring to the fact that autistic people understand normality, but chose to be unique to serve a greater purpose.
they are above you, since then can understand what life is, and you cant understand what they are.

ps. take any statement i have ever posted, and write a truth that is greater than it, refuting the truth i have presented you with.

I have autism. There is no profound truth. Only awkward bedroom moments where you thought calling her you're little sexy duck was appropriate. Social and emotional intelligence, something autistic people tend to not have. They see things one way, and tend to be more self centred thus by nature have a truth that is narrow and biased. You seem to know much about the autism spectrum.

And anyone with a high functioning variety will tell you it is hard to deal with. Your outlook is like a daltonian judging colour. You have to essentially learn a framework to map out your take on a situation, run it thru a reality filter because you know thru experience that more often than not, what you are picking up is not really what is intended. How you see that as intelligence is staggering.

There are cases of people with the disorder, and it is a disorder, that show remarkable feats in certain areas, but that is always comorbid with debilitating lack of ease in other areas. Some are better at adapting , some aren't. The suicide rate among those with the disorder is pretty high.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on May-26-2012 at 18:00

Old Post May-26-2012 17:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
i was referring to the fact that autistic people... chose to be unique to serve a greater purpose.

Wait, wait, stop it, you're killing me.

Old Post May-26-2012 17:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by idoru

Yeah, I thought that one was pure gold also.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post May-26-2012 18:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
lets here them.

the Apocalypse is boring?
are you sure your brain is entirely there? alcoholism leads to heavy brain damage.

you are pathetic. you can't even read or write. how can you even claim to understand anything, when you can even read or understand what you yourself write?

its really pathetic when even the word of God himself can't wake you up from your delusions.

oh the irony

Old Post May-26-2012 19:32  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aventador
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
I have autism. There is no profound truth. Only awkward bedroom moments where you thought calling her you're little sexy duck was appropriate. Social and emotional intelligence, something autistic people tend to not have. They see things one way, and tend to be more self centred thus by nature have a truth that is narrow and biased. You seem to know much about the autism spectrum.

And anyone with a high functioning variety will tell you it is hard to deal with. Your outlook is like a daltonian judging colour. You have to essentially learn a framework to map out your take on a situation, run it thru a reality filter because you know thru experience that more often than not, what you are picking up is not really what is intended. How you see that as intelligence is staggering.

There are cases of people with the disorder, and it is a disorder, that show remarkable feats in certain areas, but that is always comorbid with debilitating lack of ease in other areas. Some are better at adapting , some aren't. The suicide rate among those with the disorder is pretty high.

Sometimes it pays not to drink the kool-aid everyone else is drinking.

Old Post May-26-2012 20:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Aventador Click here to Send Aventador a Private Message Add Aventador to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

like having no legs makes you appreciate your arms more ?

Or schizophrenia is like a life long acid trip for free.

Countless studies show that long term heath and happiness are closely related to your social network. Now imagine having something that made such networks virtually impossible. And it isn't even a matter of having support or "friends" . I've always been popular, most would say i have alot of friends and that i'm a social person. THat is what you call acting. The basis of this to some experts is neurological, lesions in the brain that make therapy a band aid solution to appear normal. But you will never feel that bond others feel.

I'm but complaining, but honestly, tallking about something you don't have , to me is like someone spouting the awesome weight loss that comes with cancer. I hope i'm alive to show these abs for summer.

A normal brain is not impeded to view things in different ways, autism does. Sure you see things differently, but it isn't an option. You are stuck in one mode.

Find me one person with autism or aspergers in the 30s that doesn't suffer from anxiety or depression, and i will mail you a cookie.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on May-26-2012 at 21:04

Old Post May-26-2012 20:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

^^^^ I thought that was well said

Old Post May-26-2012 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheTrinity
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by idoru

autistic people are more unique than you.

uniqueness is evolution, because you stand for something other than yourself and your ego.

many autistic people have EXTRAORDINARY ABILITIES.

ALL SAVANTS ARE AUTISTIC.

you have not done anything great, and you are being controlled by rules and laws.

autistic people are studied by people worldwide because people what to understand what they understand about life.

ENVY IS BAD !! ENVY IS REALLY BAD.

stop being jelly.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Trinity6III
Blog:
http://godthetrinity.blogspot.ca/
Productions:
http://soundcloud.com/the-trinity-iii
The Next Level:
http://soundcloud.com/dj-the-nexus

Old Post May-27-2012 22:40  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for TheTrinity Click here to Send TheTrinity a Private Message Visit TheTrinity's homepage! Add TheTrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheTrinity
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Desiderata
Yeah, I thought that one was pure gold also.

your ignorance of your ignorance is gold.

you dont read, you dont write, you have not achieved anything meaningful in this world.

LEARN TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE USELESS,

and get up and actually do something productive.

first step: learn to read and write.

Blog:
Productions:
The Next Level:

Old Post May-27-2012 22:42  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for TheTrinity Click here to Send TheTrinity a Private Message Visit TheTrinity's homepage! Add TheTrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheTrinity
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
like having no legs makes you appreciate your arms more ?

Or schizophrenia is like a life long acid trip for free.

Countless studies show that long term heath and happiness are closely related to your social network. Now imagine having something that made such networks virtually impossible. And it isn't even a matter of having support or "friends" . I've always been popular, most would say i have alot of friends and that i'm a social person. THat is what you call acting. The basis of this to some experts is neurological, lesions in the brain that make therapy a band aid solution to appear normal. But you will never feel that bond others feel.

I'm but complaining, but honestly, tallking about something you don't have , to me is like someone spouting the awesome weight loss that comes with cancer. I hope i'm alive to show these abs for summer.

A normal brain is not impeded to view things in different ways, autism does. Sure you see things differently, but it isn't an option. You are stuck in one mode.

Find me one person with autism or aspergers in the 30s that doesn't suffer from anxiety or depression, and i will mail you a cookie.

long term heath and happiness are closely related to your spirituality and nothing else.

the spiritual is above the material. mind over matter.

society preaches matter, god teaches spirituality.

learn to listen to how you feel, and remove the fear of being an outcast and you will gain the respect of all.

when you find a spiritual identity, no one is going to touch it, or you, and people will learn to shut up and listen.

schizophrenia is enlightenment. complex emotions equals evolution.

normality does not exist. you chose to do what society wants you to do because you dont have the strenght and courage to be outcasted by the stupid majority. society is popular opinion. popular opinion is made with the least amount of effort. you just chose what is an easy life, because you want pleasure, and arent willing to work hard for the intelligence of enlightenment. autistic people are not limited. they are unlimited. thats why SAVANTS have autism. they dont need to socially interact because they know unless its a person who is willing to shut up, listen and learn from their enlightenment, they are not going to be social just so people can try to make fun of them, and ruin their day. they stay away from people because the majority of people are stupid.

quality over quantity is the definition of potential.

society justifies itself as being intelligent because of "majority vote"

quantity of shit equals shit.

quality of gold, equals gold.

this is something you should have learned in grade 2.

society causes the problems autism has. society only tries to provide to those who conform.

what society is, isnt what society should be.

people who confirm to society are conformists.

conformity without question or strive for greater truth and evolution in the world is the definition of stupidity, ignorance and illiteracy.

provide me with one intelligent accomplishment in your life and i will give you 10,000 cookies.

Blog:
Productions:
The Next Level:

Last edited by TheTrinity on May-27-2012 at 22:56

Old Post May-27-2012 22:46  United Nations
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
your ignorance of your ignorance is gold.

you dont read, you dont write, you have not achieved anything meaningful in this world.

LEARN TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE USELESS,

and get up and actually do something productive.

first step: learn to read and write.

I read and write quite well (sometimes), just because I have a mental disorder does not mean I do not recognize intelligence when it is in front of me. It just means I process it differently due to paranoia and function differently due to extreme paranoia.

I would say you are very intelligent, in your own write (drum roll) but not much above mediocre either and I am not offended by one word you said.

Old Post May-28-2012 00:18  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Tyler Michaud New School set, June 24th 2009 [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDina Carroll - "Livin' For The Weekend" (Space Brothers Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread