Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > kill me now
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Felt bad about not going but I didnt have the heart, was hiking for 6 hours early morning, didnt expect it; but thats my fault.

I was shocked as well that they actually played an after party. If I had been in the city I would have gone, but Ian and I were 5 hours away relaxing at an old farm house for the weekend. Made me feel a bit better when I heard it was only 2 hours. Glad to hear that the people who went had a good time though.

Old Post Aug-08-2017 18:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

They played inside a tent that was nothing but a puddle of mud and smelled like cow shit.

If I had the slightest Idea of them playing the AP , would have never set foot in the childern's festival.

Listening to the latest Transitions show, JD mentioned every single place he spun the week except Toronto..lol

Old Post Aug-09-2017 02:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

I heard they played from 1:30- 4 AM at Noir, so 2.5 hours.

it was a little muddy in the tent at Veld, but didn't smell bad. I didn't like the production design with the shipping containers, but music and music quality was great. Very techno.

They played 3 hours...Their Ibiza residency only has them playing for 2 hours today but that lineup is stacked with other artists. We got a bit lucky, but yeah sucks it was at Veld, but musically Hector, Claptone and Mark Knight before were all solid but crowd was sparse TBH.

http://www.soundcloud.com/nobbie-q
Q-Trip, Mixshow every Wed. at 11 PM EST at cfreradio.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/theqtrip

Old Post Aug-09-2017 03:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
JD mentioned every single place he spun the week except Toronto..lol

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Aug-09-2017 04:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nobbie Q
I heard they played from 1:30- 4 AM at Noir, so 2.5 hours.

it was a little muddy in the tent at Veld, but didn't smell bad. I didn't like the production design with the shipping containers, but music and music quality was great. Very techno.

They played 3 hours...Their Ibiza residency only has them playing for 2 hours today but that lineup is stacked with other artists. We got a bit lucky, but yeah sucks it was at Veld, but musically Hector, Claptone and Mark Knight before were all solid but crowd was sparse TBH.

it was sparce cause no one wanted to set foot inside of that shit

there were more people outside of the tent than inside

anyway...

next time

will there be a next time? lol

Old Post Aug-10-2017 01:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

i just want to see what my avatar looks like

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Aug-13-2017 06:16  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
i just want to see what my avatar looks like

LOL

Old Post Aug-13-2017 14:11 
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

i dont know if its a contract thing or a talent agency thing but Diggers and Cox usually only play ink events. Same with Morillo and Pete.
No need to complain they still came thru to Toronto.

Old Post Sep-01-2017 16:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > kill me now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #15 Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast 09-22-05 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirheadz - Stanley (here i am) [warp brothers mix] [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread