Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Complaint Department (Take a Number)
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...38#post10907338

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...3&forumid=48&s=

Spam

[Burninated. -DG]

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Last edited by DigiNut on Apr-14-2011 at 23:22

Old Post Apr-14-2011 08:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vinceGOLD
tranceaddict

[meandering rant removed]

[I thought I made it clear that decisions in here are final. If you feel that strongly about an issue then you can escalate to a PM, but I've already said that I find no substance in your broad and sweeping complaint. In any case, don't use this thread to argue. I'll just delete the replies next time... if I'm in a good mood. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Apr-14-2011 at 23:23

Old Post Apr-14-2011 14:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for vinceGOLD Click here to Send vinceGOLD a Private Message Add vinceGOLD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9065&forumid=8&

existo spamming vinyl again. over the whole forum actually.

[As much as I'd like to help, my moderation privileges don't extend outside the Production Studio, so I can't delete those threads. Looks like the other mods already caught wind of his antics and suspended him, so there's not much more I can do personally. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Apr-18-2011 at 22:43

Old Post Apr-18-2011 15:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

I think you have archiving recovery options but I'm quoting this and putting it here for quick reference and in case the thread or the post gets deleted. I'll spare you the scope of my thinking on this as I'm pretty sure you already know. PM me otherwise...

The background on this particular episode is that Ortophon Child was making very small provocations to DJ Robby Rox in Senator Clay Davis's (Palm's) now deleted PS-Random Talking thread. Robby responded in his typical style (see below) exceeding Ortophon Child's word count by a 30:1 ratio. Palm then threatened to delete the entire thread if Robby didn't delete his posts, with Robby justifying his posts with an explanation that we're a self-policing lot; saying that he was the "good guy" who stood up for "what's right". In response to Palm's deletion, Robby started a thread of his own where the conflict continues.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...31#post10914331

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Robby Rox
Wow I'm a redneck eh? I'm from NJ smartguy, theres not really a whole lot of rednecks up here yah dumb shit. And explain this. If its blatantly clear to everyone on this forum that I despise you and have no respect for you whatsoever, where would the rationale be in me trying to befriend you?

Now the important part. If at any point I tried to befriend you I would say "yeh I tried to befriend you and you were a dick about it so even more reason to hate you now". I don't exactly lose or gain anything from it.
But I NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING tried to befriend you you lying dirtbag scumbag piece of shit. I will take a picture of all my sent messages, then another of the pm I actually sent you to prove what a lying low life you are.

The message verbatim was sent 2 days ago and was titled:

"You bring a whole new meaning..."

[then inside the body it said]

to the phrase bitter fagget. Seriously, you are a loser, get a fucking life.

-----------end pm

Now tell the forum where in that pm I tried to befriend you you lying dirtbag?
Also, when I sent the pm I posted exactly what I wrote in the thread palm deleted more for entertainment then anything. So palm is a witness to exactly what I wrote, and I will also copy the shit to prove to the forum you're a lying fuck.

I've had you on ignore for about a year now, and you know that, but you also don't think I read your posts. So nice try trying to slide that one by on me.
And I wouldn't have a hint of embarassment or shame if I did write that to you, so again, no reason for ME to hide ANYTHING.

Now copy and paste it you lying fuck. It'll take the forum a whole 2 seconds to discern that the language and style is not Robby Rox but your own made up bullshit.

Before I end this last post to you. I will tell the forum what you're real problem is with me, and I also have proof which I'll gladly reference on request.

To my fellow TA'ers. The answer to why orphanbitch is a bitter fucking loser.
He came into a thread randomly once flaming and trashing peoples comments like a 5 year old, out of NOWHERE. Most random shit I've ever seen. Palm made a joking comment like "dude did your girl cheat on your or something". And in fact, orphanbitch had replied that yes, his exgf is a whorebag, and got busy sucking/fucking some other guy off. And that was the justification for the way he was acting (according to him).

I wrote orphanbitch a bold and insightful message of advice (in the thread, I've only pm'd him once which I already c&pd). And explained what he needed to do to get over the situation. Well like any egomanical loser would do, orphan got even more mad. Taking genuine advice from a member who was genuinely trying to help him (and obviously more experienced with women) proved to be too much for his frail little ego to handle.

And now sadly enough, it has come to him actually making up blatant lies just to piss me off. Thats sad. Thats really sad. Not to mention he is a walking/talking/breathing contradiction of a man. I saw him trashing uplifting trance one week, saying it all was gay cheesy garbage, then a couple weeks later I find out he makes uplifting. WTF?!

I have to assume at this point that there is rude people, there are straight up assholes, but then there are purebred psychopaths. You are a psychpath. I AM better than you. I don't make up complete utter bullshit to impress people. Really dude thats the lamest thing I've seen you do till this day.

You're a sad fucking loser pos. My music is better than yours and I never said I wanted to "compare" any of mine to yours. I said pick a genre and we will compete. Its obvious you don't want to do that now cause you're scared. I understand. And lets face it, noone actually seems to like you on here. Noone talks to you, 90% of the posts I see directed at you are in response to your bitter girlish fucking tirades. I'm definitely not perfect, but at least I have something called integrity. And you really do bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "bitter fagget".

I will not be hijacking this thread anymore to deal with this lying loser. So noone needs to tell me to chill. Orphanbitch is an insecure loner who can't even keep his girl on a leash, and a lot of the anger you people see on these boards from him is anger he should be directing at his whorebag gf. I suppose she doesn't wanna know with him anymore, so by default he vents here. Go see a fucking therapist you kunt. I'm done trying to reason with your dumbass.

[I deleted the thread. Saw nothing worth salvaging in there.

If you see those two going at it again, let me know. I'm at the limit of my patience for ortofon's constant baiting and Robby's constant escalation, and if neither the deletion nor this message gets the attention of either one of them then suspensions may be in order. -DG]

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Last edited by DigiNut on Apr-20-2011 at 23:16

Old Post Apr-19-2011 14:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
runcmd
Suspended User

spam:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=599348&forumid=48&s=

[Moved to FS forum.

I edited out the rest of your post. No replies or discussion in this thread. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Apr-20-2011 at 22:56

Old Post Apr-20-2011 18:43  Angola
Click Here to See the Profile for runcmd Click here to Send runcmd a Private Message Visit runcmd's homepage! Add runcmd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andy28
Sandancer

More spam..

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=48&s=

[Destroyed. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Apr-26-2011 at 00:17

Old Post Apr-25-2011 10:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy28 Click here to Send Andy28 a Private Message Add Andy28 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by orTofønChiLd
We all know why the first one was deleted so now im making a second one, rubbing cocks made one but that doesn't count cuz he's a douchebag.

Post away guys

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=48&s=

Very tired of it - ortophon child baiting RobbyRox in another pointless thread.

[I am also extremely weary of this drama - far past the point of exhaustion. The thread has been deleted and orTofønChiLd has been issued a 3-week suspension. -DG]

Now with extra singles!

Last edited by DigiNut on Apr-26-2011 at 00:23

Old Post Apr-25-2011 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

and heres more of that shit:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...1&forumid=48&s=

its getting incredibly boring.

[Thread deleted. I agree, it's become tedious, and it's unfortunate that there are people who think that egging them on is a good idea. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on Apr-26-2011 at 00:18

Old Post Apr-25-2011 20:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...48&pagenumber=8

Even if it's not trolling, I hardly think it's worth letting it get to the level of the Mac vs. PC Debate to determine that it's useless.

quote:
Originally posted by Beatflux
This goes along with the point that programming is one of those non essential skills DJs love to boast about.

If people are going to see a producer/DJ and they have a great time, what does it matter if the programming is good or not?

I would love to see a more humble DJ, one that does not act like the club world revolves around them.

Most DJs could be replaced by a computer.

quote:
Originally posted by Beatflux
The only essential DJ skill is playing tracks people want to hear. Everything else is non-essential.

Things that aren't really important:

Scratching
FX
Improvisation
Beatmatching
Phrase matching
Phasing
EQ
"seemless" transitions
pairing sonically identical tracks together
Harmonic mixing
Redlining(to a degree)
sequencing tracks to create a "journey"

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Apr-27-2011 20:29  United States
Zak McKracken
Trance

ortofonChild registered an alt lol:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...o&userid=113240

[He hasn't posted in here yet. As long as he doesn't try anything "funny" before the end of his suspension, it's none of my business what he does in the other forums. Thanks for the tip though. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on May-09-2011 at 22:27

Old Post May-09-2011 16:28 
UrbanNinja
Suspended User

check your pms digi

[I already replied to your other account. Don't spam this thread again. -DG]

Innocence Lost The Monthly Podcast and Label coming soon...

Last edited by DigiNut on May-17-2011 at 21:58

Old Post May-17-2011 21:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for UrbanNinja Click here to Send UrbanNinja a Private Message Add UrbanNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

Robbyrox setting up a trap,im not falling for it

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Robby Rox
You. are. a stupid bastard.

And you sound like you're 16. Who gives a fuck? Some people prefer anonymity. Did your mother start drinking when she found out she was pregnant? Oh and hows the mom doing
anyway?

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...2&forumid=48&s=

[Noted. Will be a warning this time, escalation if it continues. Thank you for not taking the bait. -DG]

Last edited by DigiNut on May-18-2011 at 22:38

Old Post May-18-2011 20:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Complaint Department (Take a Number)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarco V Playlisted [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAly & Fila - "Spirit of Ka" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread