Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Track of the year?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

quote:
Originally posted by DanceFloorPoet
I'll nominate this as my track for 2012 based on the amount of fucking class it has. I love the voice saying "turning". Its just so well placed. Beauty in simplicity.

Hmm, it's pace bothers me a little bit, and it gets a little boring after a while, nice tune nonetheless.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 03:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

^^agreed

lovely melodies in that track but something just doesn't feel right

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 03:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

The title implies that the samples are not new for him but they are For U.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 11:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
^^agreed

lovely melodies in that track but something just doesn't feel right

The melodies grab you yet are simple enough to be able to play around with a few ideas and not have it sound all over the place. It's not a peak time record, but finding the great early night tracks are way harder than finding the bangers. You can dance to this, or drink to this, adding a little blackness into the mix never hurt the party spirit.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 12:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

i think I'm pretty good at digging for early night-type stuff but this is probably not something I'd play

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 14:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

That's the difference between being black like me and having groove vs the white jew dude with no rhythm. They dance so bad they have a chair at the weddings so they don't have to go through with the higher spectacle of heeb dance.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 20:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

there's a few for me. I really like:

Old Post Jul-13-2012 23:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

I dont know about tracks of the year but the following are tracks that came out this year that i cant get enough of right now:

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Jul-14-2012 23:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Currently my track of the year:

Old Post Jul-14-2012 23:49  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by paulversuspaul
The 10th Life

I really like this track, but the Artifact303 remix that's just been released shits all over just about every other dancefloor record I've heard this year:

Absolute lose-your-shit madness.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-15-2012 04:50  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I SEE MARK ANTHONY HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD SO I AUTOMATICALLY DEFER TO THAT AS I AM SURE WHATEVER HE SUGGESTED WILL HELP MY COMPLEXION.

Old Post Jul-15-2012 05:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:

That's really good.

quote:

Old Post Jul-15-2012 05:16  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Track of the year?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackemmanuel top- tricid [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEmmanuel Top - "Turkish Bazar" (Reeloop Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread