Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Airbrush/Spray Tans Anyone?
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Slylee
love lockdown

Airbrush/Spray Tans Anyone?

has anyone gotten a professional airbrused "spray tan" from a salon before, or know someone who did? if so, how did it look? i usually have no problem sporting my fair skin, but once or twice a year in the beginning of spring or summer, i like to get somewhat of a base tan just so i don't blind people at the beach!

anyway i hate tanning beds because they are so bad for you and i can never get sunless tanning lotion on my body evenly. i'm thinking of getting a spray tan since wmc is coming up and i'll be in a swimsuit most of the days, but i'm kinda scared it'll look dumb.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Mar-10-2005 19:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

my sister got one done a summer ago and i wouldn't reccomend it...

she has very fair skin similar to yourself and it looked good, but they fade pretty quickly and you have to go back just about every week. also i've read that they aren't good for you from a medical perspective, but i can't remember exactly what the article is about...

i dunno though...coulda just been a shitty salon

Old Post Mar-10-2005 19:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

well i wouldn't be doing it every week...just a one time thing for wmc i just found a spa near me that does it for $35 a session. it says that it might stain light colored clothing though...that sucks.

quote:
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Mar-10-2005 19:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ibizadreamer AG
Bill Starr's 5X5 routine

I have the best natural tan evarrrrrrrr

Old Post Mar-10-2005 20:01  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for Ibizadreamer AG Click here to Send Ibizadreamer AG a Private Message Add Ibizadreamer AG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
well i wouldn't be doing it every week...just a one time thing for wmc i just found a spa near me that does it for $35 a session. it says that it might stain light colored clothing though...that sucks.

oh yeah that was another thing hehe...came off on some of my sisters clothes

but shit...i say go for it hehehe...it does look good temporarily

Old Post Mar-10-2005 20:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: ERROR!

I love pale girls. They are the sexor! lobster backs look less innocent or something///!? cant put my finger on it. just a personal preference.

My girlio uses Tan lotion & it usually works ok. You just dont pack it on as if you are grouting yourself. Go a light tan.

Old Post Mar-10-2005 20:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

yea i think fair skin can be very pretty too, especially on girls...just as long as it's not that pastey white. down here it is very latin and everyone has these beautiful tans, so when i go to the beach, i'm like, "damn i'm really white" even though i'm not THAT white...everyone is just so damn dark down here.

quote:

Old Post Mar-10-2005 20:54 
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
oh yeah that was another thing hehe...came off on some of my sisters clothes

but shit...i say go for it hehehe...it does look good temporarily

[asshole mode = on]in general or on your sister j/k pics or tanthefuckup [/asshole]

quote:
yea i think fair skin can be very pretty too, especially on girls...just as long as it's not that pastey white. down here it is very latin and everyone has these beautiful tans, so when i go to the beach, i'm like, "damn i'm really white" even though i'm not THAT white...everyone is just so damn dark down here.

jamie, have an artist paint on one of those body latex things

Old Post Mar-10-2005 21:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: ERROR!

quote:

It is similar down here in australia. I havent been going down to the beach as regularly as I used to. It is funny how a tan fades quite quickly. It's Ok for me, cause my hairy arms & legs gives a tanish impression

Old Post Mar-10-2005 21:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

yea well you really shouldn't tan anyway, it is so bad for you...especially if you have fair skin. i have my dad's irish complexion and he has already had some skin cancer cells removed from his face...thank god it was nothing serious, but he really stressed to me how important it is to wear sunscreen and not to lay out all the time. now i'm really cautious and almost always put some sort of sun screen on when i'm going to be out doors all day. i even use make up that has SPF 15 in it.

i just talked to the boyfriend and we're both gonna try this airbrush tan in a couple weeks before wmc

quote:

Old Post Mar-10-2005 21:18 
bas
Stronger Lover

i thought that for the base tan thing to work you had to do more than one session. but maybe that's just if you hit the bed things. thats what my girl is doin for WMC...i think she's been about 3 times so far...starting to look good

Old Post Mar-10-2005 21:21  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
i thought that for the base tan thing to work you had to do more than one session. but maybe that's just if you hit the bed things. thats what my girl is doin for WMC...i think she's been about 3 times so far...starting to look good

hmm, i'm not sure. i'm going to call the day spa that does them this afternoon and ask about it. my boyfriend has a giftcard for that place that he hasn't used yet, so he's gonna get one with me.

on another note...i am so F&@&*@(* stoked for wmc...it's all i can think about i'm taking the whole week off.

u should check out the free party on friday the 25th at nikki beach club...it goes all day and all night w/ a pretty nice line up

quote:

Old Post Mar-10-2005 21:24 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Airbrush/Spray Tans Anyone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld Favorite [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOssia and Mitchell - "About Time" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread