Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

MADNESSSSSSS!!

Old Post Oct-21-2010 05:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

also xpand3r:

from graphikt on RA:
quote:
Posted by ultraoz Any chance there will be combo tickets with Richie Hawtin afterparty? After what you posted on the other message board with Neonbeats, no golden tickets for you guys...

lolwut?

Old Post Oct-21-2010 05:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stassi
America's Degenerate

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
better meet some of you at Lee vs Danny and afterparty madnessesesesess

i wanna go there too I should be back from LA then

Old Post Oct-21-2010 07:14  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Stassi Click here to Send Stassi a Private Message Visit Stassi's homepage! Add Stassi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
OMFG I'm there!

Info:

Lee Burridge vs. Danny Howells

Afterparty with Richie Hawtin

holy balls in a bag i think i need a change of pants....

Old Post Oct-21-2010 11:20  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by knittybone
Tania is not on the same level as Paco Osuna IMO. I've heard her a few times, the last being 2 years ago at Flawless and she was mehhh, she was much better at DC10 though when I heard her before that... No idea what she spins now. I like Damian alot though.

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
tania @ circoloco last yr was alright...def wasnt the same as u hear from her DC10 sets tho

You are def right, Tania hasn't really blown me away when I've heard her play in NYC, but I love her DC10 sets I find online so much I'm always hoping she'll play better when she's around. The one I posted from 2005 is my absolute favourite from start to finish (that booty shaking intro is sooooo good) and you can tell it's definitely the different energy @ DC10 that is impossible to equal in NY what makes that set so awesome.
Last time she was here (right before WMC this year) she got me dancing for a good part of the night though, she wasn't the sloppy mess she was @ Circoloco 2 years ago (or maybe 3? Can't remember, it's all a blur) in Brooklyn. Of course getting a comp for that night was a good thing, because I don't think I'd have paid to get into cielo that night with my past experiences with Tania. When this girl's on point, she can't be stopped; I just wish she was a bit more consistent outside of DC10... Who knows, she might actually be good this time around, I just don't know about shelling out the cash for something that's not a sure thing. How much is it going to be, $40? No thanks. Seems to me Blk|Market is the better option for the 30th if I don't skip Halloween weekend altogether.

BTW, I posted a few pages ago D36 is opening on Thurs Oct 28th but no one seemed to notice. And it seems now for the 29th it's Radio Slave and *maybe* someone else; according to what I heard, Carola isn't on anymore (I'm still hoping he is though )

Old Post Oct-21-2010 12:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
OMFG I'm there!

Info:

Lee Burridge vs. Danny Howells

Afterparty with Richie Hawtin & Gaiser (live)

Fixed*

gaiser is pretty nasty, cant leave him out.

also, i seen somewhere awhile ago that he was going to be performing as Plastikman altho id prefer a dj set

Old Post Oct-21-2010 12:59  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
also xpand3r:

from graphikt on RA:

lolwut?

lol wtf? I'm not sure if graphikt got the point I was trying to make that this is awesomely insane.

Old Post Oct-21-2010 13:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz

also, i seen somewhere awhile ago that he was going to be performing as Plastikman altho id prefer a dj set

yea thats what i though
this is what it says on am only..
Sat Nov 20 Richie Hawtin Brooklyn Tbc - Brooklyn

i can only do lee and howells tho so i guess i will see everyone there for the first part of the madness

Old Post Oct-21-2010 15:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

so yeah...36 pages later, do we know when this place is actually opening?

I really don't want to read through the entire thread, and their website doesn't list much info.

Old Post Oct-22-2010 03:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

i thought it was gonna be tomorrow...
then i double checked on RA and it seems tomorrows event is cancelled.

//so i guess halloween? but....yeah, who knows?

Old Post Oct-22-2010 04:07  United States
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
BTW, I posted a few pages ago D36 is opening on Thurs Oct 28th but no one seemed to notice. And it seems now for the 29th it's Radio Slave and *maybe* someone else; according to what I heard, Carola isn't on anymore (I'm still hoping he is though )

From Sasha's Twitter 10/16 -

Great news new yorkers. i am playing District 36 with the Blackmarket guys and Radioslave on October 29th. Cant wait to play this new venue.

http://twitter.com/sashaofficial

Old Post Oct-22-2010 04:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by BradMiller
From Sasha's Twitter 10/16 -

Great news new yorkers. i am playing District 36 with the Blackmarket guys and Radioslave on October 29th. Cant wait to play this new venue.

http://twitter.com/sashaofficial

whoah. that's great news

Old Post Oct-22-2010 04:11  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprogressive tune, very impressive [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSteve Hill vs. Stealth - Looking Back [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread