Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance Episode 569 (12-07-12) - Recorded LIVE from Privilege Ibiza
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

Pryda - Allein grrrrrrrrrrr why

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

Beasty house sounds

Prydz awesomeness!

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:13  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
defusion
Supreme tranceaddict

I actually really like Allein. Butchered there though by Armin if you ask me.

edit:

or whoever made the wanky edit/mashup. I know the original wouldn't fit into his set really, so just don't play it instead of cheap versions like that.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:13  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for defusion Click here to Send defusion a Private Message Add defusion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
Pryda - Allein grrrrrrrrrrr why

Pryda rules man. Tbh the Pryda stuff sounds more trancy than what the likes of Emery and A&B play!

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:14  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gizzymcg
Beasty house sounds

Prydz awesomeness!
shit remix or mashup

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
K4SP4
Armin Addict

after some Armin fail, really great floorkiller Orjan Nilsen - Endymion!

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:15  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for K4SP4 Click here to Send K4SP4 a Private Message Visit K4SP4's homepage! Add K4SP4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Pryda rules man. Tbh the Pryda stuff sounds more trancy than what the likes of Emery and A&B play!
PRYDA! fucking OWNS!!! going to see him next saturday in toronto at a beach party
you don't need to remix his songs b/c they're EPIC!!!!!

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:16 
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by K4SP4
after some Armin fail, really great floorkiller Orjan Nilsen - Endymion!

Not my fav Orjan track by any means. But it sounds like really old tech-trance from like 2005.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:16  Scotland
ramballo
Supreme tranceaddict

i dunno about this W&W tune,, sounds same same same BOOOOO

I am a retired uploader from TheMixingbowl.org. I have **1872** Trance sets Ripped and Posted there of most Trance shows from 2006 to 2011

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ramballo Click here to Send ramballo a Private Message Visit ramballo's homepage! Add ramballo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

dunno how he can go from Endymion to this. Would just kill the atmosphere for me. Think this has been his problem for the last 6 months or so. This is gash.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:21  Scotland
defusion
Supreme tranceaddict

I can see Porter Robinson - Language being big in the commercial charts at some point this year.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for defusion Click here to Send defusion a Private Message Add defusion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
defusion
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
dunno how he can go from Endymion to this. Would just kill the atmosphere for me. Think this has been his problem for the last 6 months or so. This is gash.

Personally think Language is a superb track, but can definitely see your point. Not much structure to this set at all.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:23  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance Episode 569 (12-07-12) - Recorded LIVE from Privilege Ibiza
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnyone know this tune from sensation 2007 belgium DVD? [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRicky Fobis - "No Regular" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread