Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Upcoming / Current Release Thread
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

Nice work, Frank! Esp digging Centraal Station!

Twitter

Old Post Dec-23-2012 20:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Robert Click here to Send Tim Robert a Private Message Visit Tim Robert's homepage! Add Tim Robert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

disappeared for a while, some updates:

Monoverse - Altera [Discover]:

Monoverse & Blugazer - First Wave [Alter Ego]

buy links in the player and such.

holy shit frank that remix is boss.

Old Post Jan-08-2013 03:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

Great work, Santos! Altera is killer, First Wave is really nice

Twitter

Old Post Jan-09-2013 02:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Robert Click here to Send Tim Robert a Private Message Visit Tim Robert's homepage! Add Tim Robert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

just finished this one up

Old Post Feb-13-2013 19:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Yo Frank, Centraal Station is boss. Just bought it.

As usual Santos has a couple pro sounding songs. Is Anjuna sucking your dong yet or what, jeeze?

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Feb-19-2013 05:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Don't think I posted this one yet. New prog-trance ish track.

Old Post Feb-19-2013 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

nice tracks, guys! Love esp the synth lines and bass line in Landing Lights, lots of cool hooks and intensity in Gluon

Twitter

Old Post Feb-22-2013 01:53 
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

Just finished a remix for one of my all-time favorite trance classics. I tried to keep the old-school vibe of the original, while giving it my own progressive twist. Not sure when it's getting released. Probably in a couple months. Until then, check out a short clip.

Tilt vs. Paul Van Dyk - Rendezvous (Zack Roth Remix)

Old Post Feb-25-2013 01:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

nice remix, Zack...I was a huge fan of the original too

Twitter

Old Post Feb-27-2013 23:26 
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

sharing this fun 140 bootleg I did with a friend of mine for Seven Lions - Days To Come

need to get my hands on that remix zack! well done man

Old Post Mar-07-2013 21:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

Hey all, my remix of Loquai - "Back Home" out now on Jetlag Digital, which is included in Beatport's "10 Must Hear Progressive House Tracks" this week, and which got a really nice review by Release Promo. Hope you dig it

btw, really slamming remix, Santos!

Twitter

Last edited by Tim Robert on Mar-12-2013 at 02:35

Old Post Mar-12-2013 02:20 
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tim Robert
Hey all, my remix of Loquai - "Back Home" out now on Jetlag Digital, which is included in Beatport's "10 Must Hear Progressive House Tracks" this week, and which got a really nice review by Release Promo. Hope you dig it

Fucking sick! I loveeeeeeee LoQuai... such an amazing vibe to all his tracks. Really dances the line between deep progressive trance and techno.

Old Post Mar-15-2013 20:48 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Upcoming / Current Release Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Hardsound Track [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRonald Van Gelderen - "Crying Out" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread