Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > bpm 2015 dates?
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

I want to get my greasy hands on a 3 say closing weekend pass

Old Post Oct-24-2014 20:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Festival passes go on sale Thursday, October 30th at 12pm CDT / 1pm EDT

Just a reminder my peeps

Old Post Oct-25-2014 17:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Festival passes go on sale Thursday, October 30th at 12pm CDT / 1pm EDT

Just a reminder my peeps

Perfect timing for me money wise.

Old Post Oct-27-2014 03:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Perfect timing for me money wise.

Make sure you get them quick though. The early bird bands sold out quick!

Old Post Oct-27-2014 13:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

280... Fuck that

I gotta buy 2. Gonna just get party tickets

Old Post Nov-06-2014 18:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Jan 12-19th: very nice condo room with King size bed own bath avail, $500 USD, other room is two beds (occupied) by two cool peeps.

Message me if interested, it's only 11 min walk to Kool and Mamitas, 10 min to the nightclubs. And it's right beside the massive supermarket!

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Nov-06-2014 20:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
280... Fuck that

I gotta buy 2. Gonna just get party tickets

Making a mistake bud. 2 parties each day will get you close to that amount anyway. No lines with the bands, and there were significant lines last year. Plus it's nice to be able to check out multiple venues.

Old Post Nov-06-2014 23:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Making a mistake bud. 2 parties each day will get you close to that amount anyway. No lines with the bands, and there were significant lines last year. Plus it's nice to be able to check out multiple venues.

+1

unless you are only going to a relatively small # of parties, i can't recommend the bracelet enough.

worst case buy presales before you go.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Nov-07-2014 03:39  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Talked to some friends who went last year and heard the same thing regarding the lines. Not to sound pretentious but I don't wait in lines. Grabbed some bands. See u ******s there. I will make trips back to the room for booze and showers

Old Post Nov-07-2014 03:44  United States
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

wristbands if you know how to recover and if you plan to attend multiple parties throughout the entire period you're there

Presale tickets if you're on a budget or if you party so hard that you kill or day or two after.

I know ppl who got the wristbands but partied so hard and burnt out by say day four or five of the festival. You gotta eat and sleep at these things or you're just burning $ with the wristband.. If you haven't mastered back to back partying yet you're in for a rude awakening

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Nov-07-2014 19:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I have a question for you guys that have gone and been on an artists guest list.

Do you get a bracelet for a few days? For that week? Or just their parties?

Trying to figure that out right now, but don't want to be rude and ask their management.

I'm going to be in Mexico the month of Jan, so I wouldn't mind flying out for a few days and check out some parties. But at the same time I'm a cheapskate that doesn't want to spend lots of money.

#thestruggleisreal

Old Post Nov-22-2014 17:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
I have a question for you guys that have gone and been on an artists guest list.

Do you get a bracelet for a few days? For that week? Or just their parties?

Trying to figure that out right now, but don't want to be rude and ask their management.

I'm going to be in Mexico the month of Jan, so I wouldn't mind flying out for a few days and check out some parties. But at the same time I'm a cheapskate that doesn't want to spend lots of money.

#thestruggleisreal

you won't get a band. I went this route for this year. Got some guest list spots around but still picked up a band because I've heard even on artists list, if it's full you're on the street.

Old Post Nov-24-2014 13:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > bpm 2015 dates?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Maria Mashkova's Open Sense [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAly & Fila - "Spirit of Ka" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread