Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Laugh of the day.
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Good start for the weekend

Just throw it in here! I'm a ghost!

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-11-2013 18:50  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

For Lira

Fits our current weather:

For translation see top of previous page.

Edit for people living in warmer areas: Salt is often used in the winter to melt ice on the roads.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Jan-24-2013 at 12:04

Old Post Jan-23-2013 20:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I had to see the translation for the punchline, but I kind of got the gist of it (though very little ).

Old Post Jan-24-2013 02:17  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Old Post Jan-24-2013 02:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
Originally posted by Lira

I had to see the translation for the punchline, but I kind of got the gist of it (though very little ).

I don't get why they both have to say their name.

Also, it would have been funnier if he didn't say the punchline, but instead just drove off.

Or is that just me?

Old Post Jan-24-2013 16:44  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by Zharen

Chris Wadsworth!

Old Post Jan-24-2013 18:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Frenkieee
I don't get why they both have to say their name.

Also, it would have been funnier if he didn't say the punchline, but instead just drove off.

Or is that just me?

I think it's just you Think it was to show how stupid she was and that's why he said his name too

Actually he did drove off the first time and acted like "duhh".

Old Post Jan-24-2013 19:57  Netherlands
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Commercials...an old one...

The Button, Part 1 Belgium and Part 2 The Netherlands:

Old Post Jan-28-2013 20:27  Netherlands
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

I guess I should post this here..

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jan-28-2013 20:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Acton

and mainland proof

Ahh, at last the new series, just too few episodes

Old Post Jan-28-2013 21:05  Netherlands
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Jan-28-2013 21:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Acton

lol brilliant...

Americans are indeed a bunch of congenial featherheads...

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post Jan-29-2013 19:27  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Laugh of the day.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Track - Rank 1 Live Senbsation 07-08-2001 [2002] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDeep Swing - In The Music (Superchumbo High Octane Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread