Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Uplifting Trance Thread.
Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

Forgot to post these hidden gems from a few years back...

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
sets like that are proof that guys like Jerom put the whole top 50 dj list to a fawking shame!!!

Last edited by DJ Jerom on Jul-22-2015 at 19:43

Old Post Jul-21-2015 19:29  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Jerom Click here to Send DJ Jerom a Private Message Visit DJ Jerom's homepage! Add DJ Jerom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

Satan (eek!)

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Finally after 5 months a track name for the Spanish guitar:

Whoa!
Not so sure it's a guitar tho... a sitar maybe?

Old Post Jul-23-2015 10:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
Whoa!
Not so sure it's a guitar tho... a sitar maybe?

Thought it was a Spanish guitar, but sitar could be to. Digital instruments can be anything

It's a good banger too.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-23-2015 10:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

Got a lot of good new stuff to share, maybe i'll post later. not so sure this thread has an audience.

Old Post Jul-23-2015 12:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

Well out every track in this thread i only added 2 to my crate, so go ahead.

Old Post Jul-23-2015 15:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
Got a lot of good new stuff to share, maybe i'll post later. not so sure this thread has an audience.

If it's uplifting do so, I'll listen. I haven't messed with the views counter.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-23-2015 19:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

Sharing this older set I did a few years back, quite some uplifting flavour in there...

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:
sets like that are proof that guys like Jerom put the whole top 50 dj list to a fawking shame!!!

Old Post Jul-27-2015 20:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Jerom Click here to Send DJ Jerom a Private Message Visit DJ Jerom's homepage! Add DJ Jerom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:

Old Post Jul-31-2015 13:40  Netherlands
naeblis
wov"d!

Been enjoying the new Gouryella track from Ferry. After a 13 year hiatus, glad to see Ferry pick this back up. Thank goodness Tiesto isn't touching this.

Some great cheesballer trance!

Old Post Aug-02-2015 04:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for naeblis Click here to Send naeblis a Private Message Add naeblis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gemlerr
tranceaddict

I cant stand this type of trance anymore

Old Post Aug-02-2015 06:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Gemlerr Click here to Send Gemlerr a Private Message Add Gemlerr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

from South Korea, I love that melody @4:11

Old Post Aug-02-2015 18:33  Netherlands
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

^wow a south Korean trance producer. I wish him nothing but the best.

Old Post Aug-02-2015 18:58  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Uplifting Trance Thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack 3 of: Paul Oakenfold - Live @ Dance Department 04-06-02 [2007] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlur - "Song 2" (Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread