Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Svenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix)
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
oDrori
howdy

Well...

I think only about 6 ppl except myself have the complete rip of this track. I beg eveyone to search for it or talk to me at the TA hub or contact me through E-Mail (drori@gaash.co.il) or ICQ (73384735) to get the file and try spreading it as much as possible.

My idea is that if we get enough people to bug Svenson& Gielen about releasing this, they might will...

Old Post Jul-16-2002 02:58  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for oDrori Click here to Send oDrori a Private Message Add oDrori to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Archon007
Senior tranceaddict

ahhhh..so its one of those rare, unreleased, tracks from gielen...
speaking of unreleased tracks...
there's this tune by scot project which I heard called OUTA SPACE and I cant seem to find that anywhere...someone tell Scot and his label bring that out..not thats awesome!

Last edited by Archon007 on Jul-16-2002 at 07:33

Old Post Jul-16-2002 05:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Archon007 Click here to Send Archon007 a Private Message Add Archon007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

Hes going to release it soon I hope...
About this so called Gielen production, I think its just an intro...

Old Post Jul-16-2002 07:23  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oDrori
howdy

It is an intro but it's such a superb one, I really, REALLY, need to have this on 12" or CD.

Old Post Jul-16-2002 10:17  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for oDrori Click here to Send oDrori a Private Message Add oDrori to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacer
tranceaddict

ok look, bug him to release it, till them, search your mixes and find a "quality" sounding playing, and then, fade in/out will make it a nice unreleased part that we keep in our disks to play it in our parties and impress everyone with our music , hehehehe :-)

Old Post Jul-16-2002 23:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacer Click here to Send Spacer a Private Message Visit Spacer's homepage! Add Spacer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blup
Supreme tranceaddict

I realy regonize it but i don't know from where.. :P
Need to be id'd

Old Post Jul-18-2002 21:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for blup Click here to Send blup a Private Message Visit blup's homepage! Add blup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P`zazz
~Goaddicted~

Has anyone check that new release SENSATION - the anthem (white vinyl) (svenson & gielen remix) ?!??!??!!?!?! I tried to download it but I couldn't, if anyone can find it, check it out in case it's this one.

Old Post Jul-19-2002 02:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for P`zazz Click here to Send P`zazz a Private Message Add P`zazz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

It's not...

SIGN THE "WE WANT SASHA & DIGWEED @ BUENOS AIRES ON DVD" PETITION!

Old Post Jul-19-2002 12:47  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oDrori
howdy

Scorchio's right, it isn't.
It ain't "No Faith" either...

It's an intro for club Eau, I'm convinced.

Old Post Jul-19-2002 13:40  Israel
P`zazz
~Goaddicted~

probably just made an intro and burnt it onto cd and after his set threw the cd in the dust bin

Old Post Jul-19-2002 14:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for P`zazz Click here to Send P`zazz a Private Message Add P`zazz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P`zazz
~Goaddicted~

I can't believe people can forget tracks they have made or remixed themselves or even if they just played them in a set.

Old Post Jul-19-2002 14:05 
oDrori
howdy

quote:
Originally posted by P`zazz
probably just made an intro and burnt it onto cd and after his set threw the cd in the dust bin

Old Post Jul-19-2002 15:57  Israel

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Svenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this song please [2007] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Rush - "Sensation Anthem 2004" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread