Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Svenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix)
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
afastest
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: hey, i tried...

quote:
Originally posted by TiestoInTheMix
johan, could you possibly id a track from one of
when a have send the set over i will make the whole list ok

well, whatever that means...

where was that?

Old Post Aug-29-2002 19:21  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for afastest Click here to Send afastest a Private Message Add afastest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M_Peror
Supreme arminaddict

Dunno if someone mentioned it already (sorry just found this thread and i don't intend to go read 9 pages.. ) and I dunno if it's gonna help anyone ID-ing this, but I'm prety sure Johan dropped this track in his set at The Matrixx Aug. 10th (FFWD Dance parade "afterparty").

BTW He was awesome that night (5 hours)! Dunno if there are any recordings of it ... would really give something to get my hands on it if there are...

(Map of all Dutch TA members!)

Old Post Aug-29-2002 20:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for M_Peror Click here to Send M_Peror a Private Message Add M_Peror to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M_Peror
Supreme arminaddict

I *knew* I heard it before! I just went through my un-IDed tracks folder and found another (longer & better quality) sample of the same song, named "GielenCUTfull.mp3", sized 7.260 kB and dated 29.10.2001. I'm pretty sure I downloaded it via TA... but that's all i can remember.

[edit]
Ding dong... found the thread:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=22756
[/edit]

(Map of all Dutch TA members!)

Old Post Aug-29-2002 21:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for M_Peror Click here to Send M_Peror a Private Message Add M_Peror to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
whiskers
old skool

Re: Re: hey, i tried...

quote:
Originally posted by afastest
where was that?

last night (28.08) in the chatroom... i thought he could maybe go here and do it for us...

Old Post Aug-30-2002 00:45  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for whiskers Click here to Send whiskers a Private Message Add whiskers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oDrori
howdy

Why was this destickified?

Old Post Aug-31-2002 20:14  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for oDrori Click here to Send oDrori a Private Message Add oDrori to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

I have a feeling they are on timers, or something. They destickify themselves after a while.

Restickify at once, lest I burn someones car.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Aug-31-2002 22:05  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cbxzcm
Senior tranceaddict

Make sticky again please.

Old Post Sep-01-2002 16:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for cbxzcm Click here to Send cbxzcm a Private Message Add cbxzcm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

There is absolutly no way I am allowing this thread to be on the second page.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Sep-03-2002 12:42  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
afastest
Supreme tranceaddict

god, damn it, still unID'd!

Old Post Sep-04-2002 00:24  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for afastest Click here to Send afastest a Private Message Add afastest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmani
tranceaddict in training

Hello!

I dont believe this song is going to be Id'd as sad as that may seem. If the man who spun it dont know what it is.... well... heheh its gonna take a lot of luck....

Old Post Sep-05-2002 03:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pmani Click here to Send pmani a Private Message Add pmani to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
.-WooDY-.
SnowOnSkin&KölschInVeins

Re: Help me ID this supertune!

quote:
Originally posted by Promo2000
It's from Gielens set @ Club Eau 30.03.2001..
It totally rocks..

Have u tried to ask Gielen himself for a tracklist from that day?

Old Post Sep-06-2002 12:45  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for .-WooDY-. Click here to Send .-WooDY-. a Private Message Add .-WooDY-. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmani
tranceaddict in training

Woody, someone played that sound sample for Gielen himself in person and he didn't even recognize the track that he played in his set.....
Got to look for it otherways now....

Old Post Sep-06-2002 17:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pmani Click here to Send pmani a Private Message Add pmani to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Svenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack # 4 From Perry O'Neil - Eelectronic Elements 048 07-19-06 [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPercy X - "On A Day" (Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread