Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Any new EDM better than 90s stuff?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Pluviose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I gather you aren't familiar with The Frankfurt-Tokyo Connection, you moronic muppet.

I know about that artist my point still remains mainly because talents such as them are very rare! Not common at all and if they are they have tacky EDM derivatives or spin off type of music. Frankfurt Tokyo is def good though!

Thanks for all the music guys I will check it out when I get back from vacation.

Mr System J please post some tracks too if you have a chance! You always got good stuff.

@ AlphaStarred you never fail to find the best acid sounds man. I still like your mixes.

Last edited by Dj Pluviose on Apr-14-2019 at 21:29

Old Post Apr-14-2019 21:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Pluviose Click here to Send Dj Pluviose a Private Message Add Dj Pluviose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Any new EDM better than 90s stuff?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWTF is this song name? Hard one... [2007] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold feat. Pharrell - Sex N Money (Benny Benassi Pump Kin Dub Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread