Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Rise of Skywalker thread closed.
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
short of being their fucking plumber.

LOL, actually with some fantasy that would be a lot more exiting depending on which celeb

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Nov-18-2019 20:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I'm rating it an 8.6 on 10.

I've deducted points for lack of chops/dick pics and being tldr at times. However, the thread reminding me that I could use a pedicure and anal bleaching bumped the score back up by a few.

*golf clap*

Old Post Nov-19-2019 14:15  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

My personal favourite detail was RANN still trying to bullshit us about the contents of links we'd all clicked on, like it was just another one of his tall tales nobody could verify. Yeah, that's really going to rebuild your credibility, pal.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on Nov-19-2019 at 15:00

Old Post Nov-19-2019 14:52  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

The NDA excuse was/is, imo, the most embarrassing of his attempts to cover up his already obvious bullshit. Really sad.

Old Post Nov-19-2019 16:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i remember he said something in my field of interest that was completely wrong (when i first started posting in c0r). instant ignore. what a tit

Old Post Nov-19-2019 16:12  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I took him off ignore for that thread because of his quoted posts. It was worth it.

Old Post Nov-19-2019 19:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

wow. looks like i gotta read through that thread, some real jucier stuff from the sounds of it.

rainn sounds like the next Harvey weisten in the industry based on how paranoid he is

honestly though, speaking as someone that works at a publicy traded company valued at a couple billion in a rather high up position i can understand the paranoia and stuff relating to doxxing and shit. i don't really care too much but my company does and they're pretty strict about shit like that and i assume his is the same.

also in the past rainn sounds like hes the next mr.worldwide based on the kind of shit he's said but i question that all now

Old Post Nov-20-2019 01:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

okay not really worth reading. i skimmed through it but mostly fucking 15 pages about arguing GoT bullshit and then it looks like someone posted ranns name maybe. so my post is nothign less than a useless humblebrag. great.

Old Post Nov-20-2019 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Yer smarter than you look, but dumber than I thought

Old Post Nov-20-2019 01:52  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

His company consists of two people - him and his wife. He just didn't want a hundred pizzas turning up at reception while his wife was exfoliating Danny DeVito's ball sack in the next room.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Nov-20-2019 11:15  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Old Post Nov-20-2019 13:01 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Right about now, JEO and Lews started doing some digging on RANN, and it turns out it's really, really easy to find his full real name and the name of the company he owns, which he runs with his wife.

Well, in point of fact, according to records filed with the State of California, his partner (I'm not sure if they're actually married) is the sole owner of the business, the land the business is on, and their house

Part of me truly feels bad for the guy. Clearly he's massively insecure about himself and what he does, which is simply pitiable. Does it excuse him being an arrogant asshole on here for a decade? No. But, I do feel bad.

On the other hand: Bahahaha! A decade of bragging about what he does for a living and his contacts and his connections and how important he is, and it turns out that the pinnacle of his Hollywood experience is making tea for Hans Zimmer a few times in 2008?? Amazing. And then to consider him mocking other people for what they did/do for a living? Ahh, just deserts are just.

Hubris is grand.

Old Post Nov-20-2019 20:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Rise of Skywalker thread closed.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed to have this track... driving me insane! [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSander Kleinberg - Venus & Mars [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread