Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 249 Bye bye finally
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Friday 249 Bye bye finally

No, not the bye bye of the Friday threads yet.
Bye bye UK, Brexit it is.
No-one is really happy I guess, well actually some are, but only time will tell if there is reason to be. Many people over here including me will be somewhat jealous as many wish we had a bit less Europe, more like the European Economic Community in the past.
On the other hand it's obvious we need to cooperate.

Football season for my team starts again tomorrow, so up early.

Except some family visits no plans except not getting the flu this time.

Out of the blue I got invited into a Facebook group called "Classic Trance 1990-1997", and suddenly I noticed I was one of the founders and moderator. LOL, I didn't even ask. There are still so many tracks I never heard, so that's nice.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-31-2020 17:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

finally had a day to myself. made all the dishes for my moms birthday tomorrow, and got to play my boardgame (solo campaign). so much more productive in solitude, but alas i am being dragged out to my SO's friend's birthday. going to take a few shots of absinthe before i head out shortly and hopefully wake up in my own vomit

Old Post Feb-02-2020 00:10  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Exclamation

was pretty close to my goal. i woke up and took 7 shits and puked every time i went to the bathroom. it's now past 1pm and I'm still not ready to get on with my day

Old Post Feb-02-2020 18:13  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I was actually awoken around 545am today by my bowels. Had another movement after my morning coffee around 8, then again just before lunch.

Old Post Feb-02-2020 20:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Much respect

Old Post Feb-02-2020 21:35  Norfolk Island
Silky Johnson

*fist bump*

Old Post Feb-02-2020 22:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mmanu
Green Pea

I spoke to some of the brexit voting locals today, I live in an area that is affected by brexit in more ways than one.

So today, those brexit voting people are angry, because the contraband tobacco supply from Belgium has gone quiet.

The reason is, the customs are now into full checks mode.

So them brexit voters can go back to the corner "paki" and pay £20 for a pouch of Amber Leaf. Taking back control, day 4. The tax profits from that will not generate 350 mil for the NHS.

Old Post Feb-03-2020 12:24  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Mmanu Click here to Send Mmanu a Private Message Add Mmanu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Re: Friday 249 Bye bye finally

Had a stellar weekend - saw Dosem, Grum, Gabriel & Dresden and all sets were fantastic!

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
No, not the bye bye of the Friday threads yet.
Bye bye UK, Brexit it is.
No-one is really happy I guess, well actually some are, but only time will tell if there is reason to be. Many people over here including me will be somewhat jealous as many wish we had a bit less Europe, more like the European Economic Community in the past.
On the other hand it's obvious we need to cooperate.

The EU is destined to fail if it continues along this same path - aside from the "P.I.G.S." situation, you also have the migration issues -- it's a difficult monster to control.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I was actually awoken around 545am today by my bowels. Had another movement after my morning coffee around 8, then again just before lunch.

What in the actual fuck? lol. Is your post sponsored by Metamucil too?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-03-2020 18:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmanu
I spoke to some of the brexit voting locals today, I live in an area that is affected by brexit in more ways than one.

Whereabouts is that?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Feb-03-2020 18:55  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

What in the actual fuck? lol. Is your post sponsored by Metamucil too?

Working day shifts = 2 days without pooping. Plus nice espresso in the morning. Hooyeah.

Old Post Feb-04-2020 00:48 
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

this is a pity post.

Swamper hanging on to this dead site like it were a manbun.

Old Post Feb-04-2020 19:11  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I want to post pics of my kid's dumps. They are insane.

Old Post Feb-04-2020 19:38 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 249 Bye bye finally
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold techno tune 'the light', with sample [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSBK - Borderline [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread