Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 2016/17 Winter Gas.
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
A Peanut Sammy
Suspended User

2016/17 Winter Gas.

Christmas is right around the corner and as spoiled as I am also not fully independent yet but things are looking up anyhow enough with me.

What do y'all plan to get this upcoming holiday?

I plan on getting RFZ panels for my main reflection points in my bedroom/studio + nordlead A1R or possibly Roland SPD-SX.

What fancies your taste in gear?

Old Post Nov-15-2016 02:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for A Peanut Sammy Click here to Send A Peanut Sammy a Private Message Add A Peanut Sammy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Hi Juan.

Old Post Nov-15-2016 07:42  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A Peanut Sammy
Suspended User

HI there.

Old Post Nov-15-2016 07:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for A Peanut Sammy Click here to Send A Peanut Sammy a Private Message Add A Peanut Sammy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

You can fuck off now.

Old Post Nov-15-2016 07:46  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A Peanut Sammy
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
You can fuck off now.

Old Post Nov-15-2016 07:47  United States
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

nothing really right now - possibly UAD API2500 if the price is right although i havent even demo'd it yet

Old Post Nov-15-2016 12:55  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Im trying to throw everything out and just have a minimal space, wish me luck.

Old Post Nov-17-2016 06:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

Get out
:P

Old Post Nov-17-2016 17:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

Speak to Palm/Zak McKraken - he lived in a norsk glass concrete bunker with just a laptop, midi controller and speakers for years.

I had too much cost relocating my business this year (plus the fucking builder ran off with a bunch of money) so Xmas is going to be lean this year

Old Post Nov-18-2016 20:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FruitTumySlam
Suspended User

Where's is that Club Elite track now

Old Post Nov-18-2016 23:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FruitTumySlam Click here to Send FruitTumySlam a Private Message Add FruitTumySlam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Fuck off Juan

Old Post Nov-19-2016 13:31  Finland
putohead69
Suspended User

Old Post Nov-19-2016 14:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for putohead69 Click here to Send putohead69 a Private Message Add putohead69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 2016/17 Winter Gas.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacku40- my house [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIan Pooley feat Esthero - Balmes (better life) )(Jon Ciafone Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread