Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

Re: Re: Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results

quote:
Originally posted by inconspicuous

alright, which one of you guys did that?

to be fair - there are bigger problems with this list than that.

Old Post Oct-25-2008 03:39  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceOwnsLol
Hi mom!!!

who's DJ Lucho?

Old Post Oct-25-2008 04:32  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceOwnsLol Click here to Send TranceOwnsLol a Private Message Add TranceOwnsLol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris harrington
Uncovered

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
Chris Harrington is above Paolo Mojo

wtf i dunno how that happened lol i voted paolo 2nd and me third i think rofl

Old Post Oct-25-2008 05:20  England
Click Here to See the Profile for chris harrington Click here to Send chris harrington a Private Message Add chris harrington to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

Re: Re: Re: Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results

quote:
Originally posted by denys envy
to be fair - there are bigger problems with this list than that.

...'cuz only 127 people are better than this:

Old Post Oct-25-2008 05:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stylz
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
Porterhouse on Sirius 38 is ownage.

I agree.

Old Post Oct-25-2008 05:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stylz Click here to Send Stylz a Private Message Add Stylz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neo95gt
Suspended User

just so you fagorts know, armin > *

Old Post Oct-25-2008 06:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo95gt Click here to Send Neo95gt a Private Message Add Neo95gt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

the results are so shit, they had to make sure it was stickied so it would seem like anyone cared.

if it wasn't, within a day it would be on page 2.

don't believe me? un sticky it.

what a joke you crackers.

2001 is so 2001

Old Post Oct-25-2008 07:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
danielkandi
tranceaddict in training

Drunk

god daym! A fan just told me about the results yesterday and I had no clue... I was hoping to still be in the poll, maybe top 100 if i was lucky enough... but 46?!?! My god... *Grabbing a beer* !

I can only say thanks to all for voting or even considering me and passing on me. It means i've done my job ok... Thanks alot really

Hope u guys have a great weekend!

Gonna smack some ass in pool tonight! muhAHAH!

Old Post Oct-25-2008 08:30  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for danielkandi Click here to Send danielkandi a Private Message Visit danielkandi's homepage! Add danielkandi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
avengie
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by danielkandi
god daym! A fan just told me about the results yesterday and I had no clue... I was hoping to still be in the poll, maybe top 100 if i was lucky enough... but 46?!?! My god... *Grabbing a beer* !

I can only say thanks to all for voting or even considering me and passing on me. It means i've done my job ok... Thanks alot really

Hope u guys have a great weekend!

Gonna smack some ass in pool tonight! muhAHAH!

Congratz Ma Friend heheheh Damn 177 places up.... are you on steroids??? LMAO

Old Post Oct-25-2008 08:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for avengie Click here to Send avengie a Private Message Add avengie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
danielkandi
tranceaddict in training

IM ON Mau5oids!

It looks like im this years jumper ...

It helps me alot this, because danish media's thrash trance for fun... Now I can at least hope I will enter higher than TrenteMøller on djmag top 100 as well, cuz then they WILL have to respect ma' authoratarhh!

I wanna show danish media that there is more than snobby electro goin on in little crap denmark

Old Post Oct-25-2008 08:45  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for danielkandi Click here to Send danielkandi a Private Message Visit danielkandi's homepage! Add danielkandi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

who?

Old Post Oct-25-2008 08:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
danielkandi
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
who?

u dunno trentemøller ? or who u mean xD ?

Old Post Oct-25-2008 08:50  Denmark

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcan you id this tune? [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFire & Ice - Lost Emotions (2001 Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread