Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [Solved] 15 Rare IDs-Progressive House, Deep House, Tech House, Tribal House [2000-2003]
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
enduser
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes I am sure. I remember this track very specifically because the guy at the record shop picked it out of a random crate and played it to see if I was interested in buying it, which I did. I remember the label and record cover were a tan/orange color.

Old Post Jan-13-2017 02:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for enduser Click here to Send enduser a Private Message Add enduser to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by enduser
Yes I am sure. I remember this track very specifically because the guy at the record shop picked it out of a random crate and played it to see if I was interested in buying it, which I did. I remember the label and record cover were a tan/orange color.

So there is a point of departure.
What is the name of record label?

Old Post Jan-13-2017 18:56  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enduser
Supreme tranceaddict

Not sure. The last time I played it was back somewhere between 1993 - 1996. I can tell you that it was a 12" record. I'm going thru the boxes looking for it. If I find it I will let you know and post a picture of the label.

Hopefully the ex wife did not get rid of it or give it away like she did with a bunch of my personal belongings when we were separated before the divorce became final.

Old Post Jan-14-2017 00:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for enduser Click here to Send enduser a Private Message Add enduser to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

1993-1996 OMG!

Audrey Gallagher says:
I think was produced in 2000/2001/ 2002 but as it was never released.
The original is called Nirve by Lima.
I really have no idea how someone got hold of my vocal files!

So I think it is a confusion on your part.

Old Post Jan-14-2017 01:20  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Up___

Old Post Feb-13-2017 00:01  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Dog Running

Guys, I need help for the last three songs. Thanks in advance.

Old Post Mar-09-2017 01:51  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

An attempt again.

Old Post May-09-2017 20:11  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Up___

Old Post Jun-30-2017 20:27  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Up___

Old Post Aug-10-2017 01:11  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

An attempt again.

Old Post Dec-09-2017 16:45  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

An attempt again.

Old Post Jan-18-2018 16:14  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

An attempt again.

Old Post Apr-20-2018 19:38  Romania

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [Solved] 15 Rare IDs-Progressive House, Deep House, Tech House, Tribal House [2000-2003]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease id this great techno/house track [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSignum - "First Strike" (Signum Signal 2004 Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread