Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
viciousmarie
Senior tranceaddict

Steve Angello is also confirmed in the house room.

Old Post Jan-20-2012 20:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for viciousmarie Click here to Send viciousmarie a Private Message Add viciousmarie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

and bam! erections everywhere go flaccid.

Old Post Jan-20-2012 20:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HotSoup
tranceaddict

Still erect. Luckily I'm not impossible to please

Old Post Jan-20-2012 20:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HotSoup Click here to Send HotSoup a Private Message Add HotSoup to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
I smell a house room with no flow, just like Creator commented about them having Victor, Offer and Deadmau5 in one room that one year.

Re rest of House Room, my guess is a SHM member(s), some Kaskade, maybe Afrojack, Fedde or deadmau5 and some locals from Red Lite to go along with that Tenaglia booking.

quote:
Originally posted by viciousmarie
Steve Angello is also confirmed in the house room.

check

Old Post Jan-20-2012 20:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ms Haus
Supreme tranceaddict

now I'm actually pondering going again....... too bad tickets are already at $137 + fees = BALLS!!!

Old Post Jan-20-2012 20:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ms Haus Click here to Send Ms Haus a Private Message Add Ms Haus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by Ms Haus
now I'm actually pondering going again....... too bad tickets are already at $137 + fees = BALLS!!!

like all the promoters are saying. "djs are expensive, Times have changed" my ass. They're stacking up some good $$$

Old Post Jan-20-2012 21:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Danny T for 5 hours? That is very appealing.

Old Post Jan-20-2012 22:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by HotSoup
Still erect. Luckily I'm not impossible to please

duh...ottawankers can't be.

Old Post Jan-21-2012 00:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

bah let angello do his thing. it'll bring a bunch of hot girls. i don't mind a 2 hour set from him, ill go check out schulzy

it makes sense

Old Post Jan-21-2012 01:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
bah let angello do his thing. it'll bring a bunch of hot girls. i don't mind a 2 hour set from him, ill go check out schulzy

it makes sense

Agreed.

I can't justify paying $150 to go to this event especially when the sound is so garbage, but I think BeB stepped it up big time this year. AvB, Markus Schulz, Danny T and Steve Angello? Love it or hate it, BeB is becoming a top 10 massive in the world.

Old Post Jan-21-2012 05:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

Hotel and vacation booked! It has been a good 5 years since I've been the BeB - Danny is bringing me back!

Hopefully they let Danny T play more than 5 hours if he wants (8+ would be epic!)

Malek - PM me if you're selling tickets.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jan-21-2012 06:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
like all the promoters are saying. "djs are expensive, Times have changed" my ass. They're stacking up some good $$$

well it's true. i mean, tenaglia, armin, steve angello, those are some pretty big names, like them or not, that's a lot of cash right there. but ya, 140$ to go to an event, that's pretty steep.

Old Post Jan-21-2012 14:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha Ibiza 1998... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid Forbes - "Answers" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread