Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Deep House anyone?
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

def check out....Christos Fourkis

http://soundcloud.com/christos-fourkis

def LIKE him on FB cause he is always giving out free tracks...

Old Post Sep-29-2012 21:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

Just love Deep House, brings me to summer vibes, good people, booze, and not to mention good background music for the ladies...I have deep house sunday mornings every week to recover...

Old Post Oct-05-2012 22:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

Old Post Oct-05-2012 23:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stassi
America's Degenerate

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
thanks for sharing, Tas..I'll give it a listen

allow me to shift a foot to the left, while staying in line, and touch up on some wicked acid-house which Mr.C embraces us through his re-launched Superfreq label tour- last night was just...well, INSANELY WICKED!

"feels so good when it touches the lips" type of night music, enjoy.

lots of Superfreq parties in LA, just saying.

Old Post Oct-06-2012 00:05  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Stassi Click here to Send Stassi a Private Message Visit Stassi's homepage! Add Stassi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

major contributors these days

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Oct-06-2012 01:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

quote:
Originally posted by Uncle ED
Just love Deep House, brings me to summer vibes, good people, booze, and not to mention good background music for the ladies...I have deep house sunday mornings every week to recover...

sounds like this will go well with my wine/booze Cooking sundays- I think Ill try it- thanks.

Old Post Oct-06-2012 07:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kadomony

been awhile bro, need to meet up....

Old Post Oct-06-2012 19:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ReenTeenTeen

major contributors these days

what a fucking great set...love it....

Old Post Oct-06-2012 19:48  United States
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

quote:
Originally posted by Uncle ED
been awhile bro, need to meet up....

yeah man! what's been up?

Old Post Oct-06-2012 20:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Renaissance: Master Series! Anyone hear it yet?

quote:
Originally posted by Stassi
lots of Superfreq parties in LA, just saying.

Yea, I've peeped that. Would def love to hit up a party on the west coast...shit id love to hit up the west for one in my life.

Old Post Oct-08-2012 14:57  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

Old Post Oct-08-2012 16:57  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stassi
America's Degenerate

quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb

Standard downtown LA is great

Old Post Oct-08-2012 23:42  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Stassi Click here to Send Stassi a Private Message Visit Stassi's homepage! Add Stassi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Deep House anyone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed id.. [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeo Cortex - "Elements 2004" (Club Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread