Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > ROLL CALL : Deep Dish @ The Guvernment >> Saturday, December 6th
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i hate investing in tickets so early but deep dish @ guv..unless someone books an interesting techno booking i wouldn't be too disappointed.

^side note, coda brought green velvet same night as digweed so thats a possibility

Old Post Oct-25-2014 02:00  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mickmack
Supreme tranceaddict

Definitely in for this. Couldn't ask for a better way to say goodbye to guvy.

Old Post Oct-25-2014 02:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mickmack Click here to Send mickmack a Private Message Add mickmack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't get the Deep Dish hype.

Sharam I wouldn't care to see alone. Dubfire hell yes.

Them together, is it like a nostaglia tour? Are they playing old stuff? New stuff? I would rather just see Dubfire alone.

I was lucky enough to see Deep Dish during their prime. I still remember when they played at Inside for Big DJ, Small club.

Old Post Oct-26-2014 16:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss
I don't get the Deep Dish hype.

Sharam I wouldn't care to see alone. Dubfire hell yes.

Them together, is it like a nostaglia tour? Are they playing old stuff? New stuff? I would rather just see Dubfire alone.

I was lucky enough to see Deep Dish during their prime. I still remember when they played at Inside for Big DJ, Small club.

Well if you've seen them in their prime I don't think it will be anything like it anymore. But now they have both matured a lot in their definitive personal music tastes and I see them complementing each other pretty well. Just Dubfire is pretty boring imo. Especially since he's been copying everything Richie Hawtin does. But Throw in Sharam, with his more upbeat stuff, it makes the duo worth checking out. It will be a fun night! I didn't enjoy my Digweeed night. Had to leave early, around 4ish. So I'm hoping to go all out at the Deep Dish night.

Old Post Oct-26-2014 19:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Ian & I will be there. Lu's bday celebrations!

Old Post Oct-28-2014 14:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Maceo won't be a INK party 100% And not Maison.

Fuck, December is already so busy with the holidays, plus 2 awesome parties.

I can't even fathom the sophies choice of choosing Deep Dish at Guv or Maceo's long awaited return to Toronto.

He's at Coda. I kind of had a feeling.

Old Post Oct-30-2014 23:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Amazing News!

Old Post Oct-31-2014 00:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Don't know how this became a Maceo thread, but fuckin' party is sold out already

Old Post Oct-31-2014 23:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Don't know how this became a Maceo thread, but fuckin' party is sold out already

God, I hope my comp works out lol

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Nov-01-2014 00:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
God, I hope my comp works out lol

Still whoring myself out for mine!!!

Old Post Nov-01-2014 00:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Still whoring myself out for mine!!!

I just made a new thread, I didn't see this... can anybody get tixs... I don't wanna be at the club at 9... the coda line is retarded...

Old Post Nov-03-2014 17:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

600% in!

Old Post Nov-04-2014 20:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > ROLL CALL : Deep Dish @ The Guvernment >> Saturday, December 6th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTracking this track :) [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM&S presents the Girl Next Door - Salsoul Nugget (If You Wanna) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread