Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De CD-Compilatie Thread
Pages (95): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
De Geert
Supreme tranceaddict

op cd-wow staat hij, wel voor € 16.99:

http://www.cdwow.nl/CD/various-heav...4334827#bc=7d84

Old Post Apr-03-2010 13:04  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for De Geert Click here to Send De Geert a Private Message Add De Geert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BZRK
headcase

Bedankt

Topher Jones feat Meredith Call - Benediction // Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It (Ben Brown Remix) // Probspot - Crimes Of Passion // Tkac & Haverlik - Leeane (Kalafut & Fygle Remix) // Luke Chable - Melburn (Am Bee En Tea Mix) // Mogwai - Hunted By A Freak (Attention Deficit's Leave A Light On Mix)

Music never separated people. No one style music is better than the other and no one style is truer than the other. It's all music !!
Please ID this track

Old Post Apr-03-2010 13:37  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BZRK Click here to Send BZRK a Private Message Visit BZRK's homepage! Add BZRK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
De Geert
Supreme tranceaddict

Om verder te gaan op de ISOS8-speculatie, een aanverwant bericht vanop Tiësto's Facebook:

quote:
The search for sunrise is over... Tiësto has found the sunrise! He announces new mix album series 'A New Dawn' on his new label, Musical Freedom!

Following his extremely successful 'In Search of Sunrise' series, he has created this new beginning with his own label 'Musical Freedom' after deciding to head in a different direction from 'Black Hole Recordings' last year.

Tiesto said, "Having taken the ISOS series as far as I could, I felt it was time to leave the past behind and come with something fresh and new. ISOS was an incredible journey for me, but as my music taste evolved, I wanted my DJ mix compilation to evolve with it. Black Hole plans to release another ISOS album, but to be very clear, I will not be involved in any way. I sold my part of the company to Arny Bink and have no involvement or benefits of Black Hole Recordings."

When talking about his new mix album series, he said, "The mix album has always been a very important part of my artistic expression as a DJ and I wanted to come with something really special that pushes the boundaries once again for what this format can be. As I continue to explore and develop as an artist and DJ, I am constantly inspired by those around me and the other artists I meet. I can't wait to share it with the world!"

Get excited Tiesto fans, the new mix album series will be around this Autumn.

lol, he has found the sunrise!

P.S.: voor ISOS 8 gok ik op Ralphie B (Midway)...

Last edited by De Geert on Apr-07-2010 at 14:45

Old Post Apr-07-2010 14:20  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for De Geert Click here to Send De Geert a Private Message Add De Geert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
De Geert
Supreme tranceaddict

Richard Durand ISOS South Africa

The initial discussion at Black Hole Recordings offices started by the water-cooler and ultimately moved into the label’s main meeting room (large music-industry-sized table fitted as standard!). With Tiësto ready to pass over the ‘In Search Of Sunrise’ controls, the question on the table was: who would take over as the new mixer and creative compiler of the series? Many a cup of strong black coffee was drunk and everyone, office-wide was canvassed for their thoughts. The outcome though (rather un-dramatically!) was undivided.

From that point, events took a turn for the mischievous…
Black Hole teased & tweeted, they laid false trails and floated elaborate (alright, misleading!) ‘clues’. All of which were designed to keep everyone guessing and maybe even put you off the scent altogether… Until, of course the time was right.

It was just around that time that we bumped into them in Miami and (really, bless ‘em!) they dropped the whole exclusive straight into Trance International’s lap! We didn’t even get to buy them a beer.

The answer you’re all after is actually a completely organic one, and proves the most intuitive of moves forward for ISOS.

Richard Durand seemed to have a substantial presence on the scene back before many of us knew what he looked like, let alone played & produced. One minute he wasn’t there, the next he was everywhere. This was down, to quite some great degree to the aforementioned world’s former no.1 regularly marking him out as the new talent to watch. With almost head-spinning, neck-twisting speed, he came good on Tiësto’s early affirmations.

Floor-slaying remixes were followed by highly imaginative singles and then in 2009 an album that kicked speaker-ass and endorsed his entire career to-date. In terms of sheer consistency of quality, he has very few peers. Hearing him guide ISOS into the next decade, imprinting his own intrinsic audio-signature onto the series will be something that every right-thinking trance-head will need to hear. So those now watching and waiting to see what the South African edition of the series will bring, well speculate on (until May anyway). But gambling against Richard carrying it off? We wouldn’t bet against it for all the coffee in Holland.

mja, afwachten

Old Post Apr-08-2010 12:03  Belgium
FCB_Fanatic
Moments Are Forever !!!

quote:
Originally posted by De Geert
Richard Durand ISOS South Africa

mja, afwachten

als ik dat zo lees, en de stijl van Richard Durand een beetje kennende, gaat er een nog grotere stijlbreuk zijn met de eerste edities dan er al was met de laatste paar

Old Post Apr-08-2010 12:19  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FCB_Fanatic Click here to Send FCB_Fanatic a Private Message Add FCB_Fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FredNova
The world doesn't know...

ik denk dat het allemaal een gevolg is van Tiësto bij PIAS
(en ISOS bij BlackHole/Songbird)

er zal dus dit jaar wel een nieuwe Tiësto mix serie verschijnen onder PIAS en waarschijnlijk vrij commercieel

Old Post Apr-08-2010 12:50  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FredNova Click here to Send FredNova a Private Message Visit FredNova's homepage! Add FredNova to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
De Geert
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by FCB_Fanatic
als ik dat zo lees, en de stijl van Richard Durand een beetje kennende, gaat er een nog grotere stijlbreuk zijn met de eerste edities dan er al was met de laatste paar

Inderdaad. en hoewel ik de meeste van Richard Durand's producties wel kan smaken, behoort deze stijl helemaal niet tot ISOS...
Maar, zoals gezegd, eerst afwachten en beluisteren, dan pas oordelen

quote:
Originally posted by FredNova
er zal dus dit jaar wel een nieuwe Tiësto mix serie verschijnen onder PIAS en waarschijnlijk vrij commercieel

Correct, zie hierboven: Tiësto komt met een nieuwe mixcompilatie 'A New Dawn' op zijn label 'Musical Freedom'.

Last edited by De Geert on Apr-08-2010 at 15:17

Old Post Apr-08-2010 13:18  Belgium
redzone1
Senior tranceaddict

Daarom zei ik dat de laatste Ferry Corsten mix meer ISOS klinkt dan ISOS
'k Zal het jullie snel laten weten. Naar het schijnt mag ik het masteren. Ben nu bezig met de Tiësto "Best Of", waarschijnlijk de eerste in een lange rij

Old Post Apr-08-2010 15:26  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for redzone1 Click here to Send redzone1 a Private Message Add redzone1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
De Geert
Supreme tranceaddict

Om mijn eigen ISOS-spamming af te sluiten, vanop de Richard Durand website:

quote:
So what should you expect from this, the 8th album in the 1.5 million selling series? Well some fundamentals will remain resolutely unchanged. Under Richard’s stewardship, ‘ISOS’ enduring mission to uncover the newest, hottest, most cutting-edge trance tracks from the furthest corners of the planet (far in advance of their release dates) will remain locked. The music we will all be clubbing-it to throughout the summer, in Ibiza and at festivals in all four corners will shortly be brought into the light for the first time.

Steering ISOS into a new decade, the album’s sound-approach though (naturally enough) will be all Durand. Richard’s free-thinking approach to electronic dance music - from the melodic trance plains right across the span to the bigger & bolder tech-side - will all be hard-coded into the twin discs’ DNA.

Old Post Apr-08-2010 21:07  Belgium
Push2005
Sidechain'd

Disc 1
01. Yuri Kane - Right Back
02. Yuri Kane - Around You
03. Alpha 9 - Come Home
04. Progressiver pres. FineSky - Fine Sky
05. Fred Baker pres. Saona - Saono (Andy Duguid Remix)
06. Tritonal feat. Soto - Forgive Me, Forget You (Ashley Wallbridge Remix)
07. JPL - We Move In Symmetry
08. Salt Tank pres. Meet Me At The Burning Man - Leaving Town (Allende Remix)
09. Phynn - Hello Love
10. Amurai feat Melissa Loretta - Unconditional Love
11. Arty - Hope
12. Fender Woods - Ain’t She Pretty (Amurai’s Yerevan Remix)
13. Cramp pres. Sliders - Meteor

Disc 2
01. Mark Sixma - Forsaken
02. The Airstatic - Worldwide (Anton Firtich Remix)
03. Tempo Giusto - Metropolitan (Alex O’Rion Remix)
04. Breakfast - Slow Motion
05. Bart Claessen - Hartseer
06. Rafaël Frost - If Only
07. Mike Danis - Sweet Dynamite
08. Anton Firtich pres AF Project - Something Wrong
09. Akira Kayosa - State Of Origin
10. Ferry Corsten pres. Pulse - Once
11. DJ Eco pres. Pacheco - Dancing Under Streetlights
12. BT - The Unbreakable (Breakfast Remix)

Ik ben zowaar onder de indruk van de uitstekende trancekeuze op deze cd . Jammer dat het zo saai aan mekaar gemixed is, de unmixed versie is boeiender.

Old Post Apr-12-2010 19:37  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Push2005 Click here to Send Push2005 a Private Message Add Push2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FCB_Fanatic
Moments Are Forever !!!

^^ ik ken dus geen enkele track daarvan

Old Post Apr-13-2010 06:51  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FCB_Fanatic Click here to Send FCB_Fanatic a Private Message Add FCB_Fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
christina

ik heb hier sinds 1,5 week trance world 9 liggen.

Geen slechte compilatie eigenlijk

Tracklist

Disk 1
01 Benya - Europa
02 Way Out West - Future Perfect
03 Matt Darey Pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louise Smith - See The Sun (Aurosonic Remix)
04 Dinka - Elements
05 Arnej - They Need Us (Club Edit)
06 Ørjan Nilsen - So Long Radio
07 Bt - The Force Of Gravity (Ørjan Nilsen Remix)
08 Kay D. Smith & Marc Tall - Hoipolloi (Wippenberg Mix)
09 Evol Waves - Name Is The Answer
10 Robert Gitelman - Fluidum
11 Robbie Buri - Attack (Dj Preach Remix)
12 Ørjan Nilsen - Shoutbox!

Disk 2
01 First State feat. Sarah Howells - Brave (Mac & Mac Remix)
02 Audible - Blackout
03 Estuera - Hot Monday
04 Dns Project Feat. Johanna - Mindful (Vocal Mix)
05 Van Dresen & Thrice - Subnative (Cor Fijneman Remix)
06 Filo & Peri With Eric Lumiere - Soul And The Sun (Mike Shiver'S Garden State Remix)
07 Van Dresen - Back To Start (Ørjan Nilsen Rechunk)
08 W&W - D.N.A.
09 Ørjan - Arctic Globe (W&W Remix)
10 M.I.K.E. Presents Plastic Boy - Chocolate Infusion
11 Roger Shah & Signum - Healesville Sanctuary (Signum Mix)
12 Richard Durand - Silver Key
13 Heatbeat - Hadoken

Old Post Apr-13-2010 09:55  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for christina Click here to Send christina a Private Message Add christina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De CD-Compilatie Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (95): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID'ed -> Push - Till we meet again (Push Trancendental Mix) [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndy Moor - "No More" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread