Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Peter Van Hoesen first appearance in MTL
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zeKsg
ZEK

Peter Van Hoesen first appearance in MTL

Correct me if he was here before.

A massive producer/dj/live act is coming to Montreal February 18th.

Huge live set by him:

This is crazy in these 2 weeks 3 massive techno acts.

37 minutes a pure hypnotic groove...

Old Post Jan-31-2012 18:24  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

I think that pheek is opening. nice lineup. I dont think pheek has been playing that much over the last year, but he always prepares an interesting live set.

Old Post Jan-31-2012 18:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

I bet you completely forgot that I told you about it, and just today happened to see this again

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jan-31-2012 18:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
I bet you completely forgot that I told you about it, and just today happened to see this again

Actually i knew about this since ostrich told me a while ago. But if you feel you need the credit, you did remind me about it.

Old Post Jan-31-2012 19:43  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Where is he playing?

Old Post Jan-31-2012 19:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

Description

13 PERCENT presents:
(in collaboration with Noerg & 64hz)

╚► PETER VAN HOESEN (LIVE) [Ostgut Ton | Time To Express | BE]
╚► PHEEK (LIVE) [Archipel]
╚► OSTRICH [13percent]
╚► VJ :: DIAGRAF [Unreal Dwelling Studio]

◥ Underworld | 251 Saint Catherine East | 18+

Old Post Jan-31-2012 19:44  Russia
taface
Supreme tranceaddict

There for suuure.

Old Post Feb-01-2012 08:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for taface Click here to Send taface a Private Message Add taface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

thought i'd share this killer 4 hour dj set of his

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Feb-13-2012 07:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Feb-15-2012 19:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
taface
Supreme tranceaddict

Very interesting interview... I especially like the last part about supporting the locals making the scene bigger which infuses money in the scene etc. Montreal could use the same mentality, we have to work with our assets and what we have here instead of always copying other cities. Igloofest and Piknic are the prime exemples, and that's why they work so well.

Old Post Feb-16-2012 05:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for taface Click here to Send taface a Private Message Add taface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

TONIGHT!

05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.18 | Le Bleury

Last edited by ostrich on Feb-18-2012 at 20:07

Old Post Feb-18-2012 18:05  Canada
zeKsg
ZEK

im sick but fak this pvh doesnt come every day, gonna drag it out

Old Post Feb-18-2012 21:53  Russia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Peter Van Hoesen first appearance in MTL
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback--- LAST 2003 tune that needs IDing [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJuno Reactor - "Jungle High" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread