Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renzo
where am i

To the UEFA final we go.

Old Post May-04-2011 21:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Taipan
tranceaddict

My hate for Barca is only exceeded by my hate for Man U. That said - I see a 1-1 final with Man U winning on penalties.

Old Post May-06-2011 05:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Taipan Click here to Send Taipan a Private Message Add Taipan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sensorium
Supreme tranceaddict

I hate every European team. Being said that, Barca is truly favored in the Champions League. Fuck u all who think otherwise. (You're probably saying, it could've happened to any team; but it only happened to a ref favoring them; fuck them all).

It's so predictable.

Old Post May-08-2011 05:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sensorium Click here to Send sensorium a Private Message Add sensorium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Old Post May-19-2011 15:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Old Post May-19-2011 16:09  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Messi, the hipster.

Old Post May-20-2011 04:49 
Renzo
where am i

It's time.

Old Post May-28-2011 18:40 
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018

hahaha! He probably couldn't do that again if he tried!

Good match so far in the final!

Old Post May-28-2011 19:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

How nice would that goal have been had Messi caught up to it [near the end of the half]?

Old Post May-28-2011 19:44 
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict

Entertaining final

Quite one sided if you look at possession only, but that's the Barca style

Man U came out flat in the 2nd and paid dearly.

4 great goals for the match, and very little ****y drama

Old Post May-28-2011 20:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

very enjoyable match

Old Post May-28-2011 20:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict

I love Puyol! Such a class act

He gave the captain's armband to Abidal for the ceremony so that he could lift the cup

When I was in Barcelona at the end of March, I went to the match when he was being operated on for liver cancer. The emotion from the team and the crowd towards him was amazing during that match and it's great to see him back playing (has been for weeks now, but anyways..)

Old Post May-28-2011 20:50  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold soft techno track from 1994 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCovenant - "Call The Ships To Port" (Kaylab Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread