Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

emelin is not the answer tavarish.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Oct-07-2011 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

I know bratan... Markov is the only solution to this problem and what ticks me off is that there's absolutely no news/talk about him? No interviews? I have a feeling that he'll never be back so that opens a 5,75 million cap space for another defenceman

Old Post Oct-08-2011 00:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

I'm too dark to be your brother god bless picking up Russian through playing migdet and junior hockey

Markov will be back... he might not be markov anymore though.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Oct-08-2011 00:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
I'm too dark to be your brother god bless picking up Russian through playing migdet and junior hockey

Markov will be back... he might not be markov anymore though.

If Markov is back, he'll be Markov.He's top Defenseman for his hockey IQ and his pass. No need to run the whole rink a la Subban

Old Post Oct-08-2011 07:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

Martin is terrible at in game adjustments, we get out coached all the time it seems. Other teams make their adjustments between periods and Martin is very hard headed it seems to switch it up.

I think Cole on the 3rd line is Martin trying to get Andre Tits involved and motivated, he knows Cole will produce but if he loses Andrei he's fucking useless.

Old Post Oct-08-2011 17:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
Martin is terrible at in game adjustments, we get out coached all the time it seems. Other teams make their adjustments between periods and Martin is very hard headed it seems to switch it up.

I think Cole on the 3rd line is Martin trying to get Andre Tits involved and motivated, he knows Cole will produce but if he loses Andrei he's fucking useless.

I completely disagree with the fact that Martin is a terrible @ game adjustments. IT'S 1 HOCKEY GAME. People, smoke a j for crying out loud. He's one of the best coach's of the nhl. That's why he's always a menace in the playoffs with half-good/mediocre teams.

Old Post Oct-08-2011 18:36  Canada
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

and it begins...

campoli expected to miss multiple months.

Old Post Oct-09-2011 15:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

This team is just two games in and all this shit happens What else do we have in store this year

Last edited by jester on Oct-09-2011 at 22:53

Old Post Oct-09-2011 22:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

FML.... what else can go wrong?

Old Post Oct-09-2011 22:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Cammaleri and Spacek won't return ont the ice tonight.

Old Post Oct-09-2011 22:12  Canada
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

Nice one Price. Now for us to get less penalties lol I still can't believe we survived that 5 on 3 though

Old Post Oct-10-2011 00:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

CA SENT LA COUPE STI!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct-10-2011 01:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The Official 2011-2012 Montreal Canadiens thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPerfecto On Tour Episode 10 - Track 2 ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNico Parisi - "Eclipse 2000" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread