Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, seems like Madonna is at all the outdoor dance parties these days.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 16:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paulr
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Wow, seems like Madonna is at all the outdoor dance parties these days.

lol that is a degrading comment towards the piknic lady.

"Pauly D. attempts to scratch for the first (of many) times. Someplace, somewhere, DJ Shadow shudders and doesn’t know why."

Old Post Jun-13-2012 19:44  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Paulr Click here to Send Paulr a Private Message Visit Paulr's homepage! Add Paulr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

lmao

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 19:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by m0h
true that, best picknik I went this year and there was so many chix that day !

Thanks for all buddy !

;-)

Creator brings out the hot chicks...

I don't know who is the girl with the camera in the second video but she has a really sexy vibe.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 23:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

My good friend, DJ and multi-talented Eloi Brunelle took some amazing pics that day,

check them out!

http://eloibrunelle.com/2012/06/14/...s-last-moments/

Last edited by Ravemontreal on Jun-14-2012 at 13:53

Old Post Jun-14-2012 12:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

very impressive!

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Jun-15-2012 00:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

I really enjoyed Lee and Hoj's sets. I was there from 230 to 7, I had to leave the heat was getting to me

I have too say though, this was one of the best piknic in a very long time.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 00:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I got there shortly after 6 and was told Lee had only recently got on. It was a little wonky at first, but he soon got into it and the place just took off. The decorations really added a lot to the feel of the place when the sun started going down. Absolutely perfect for the last two hours. I can honestly say that is by far the best piknic I've ever been to. I was hoping he would keep it going for an after party, but he said he had food poisoning and was done for the night. For him to play that well while feeling like crap is pretty impressive.

Old Post Jun-19-2012 02:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

If anyone knows the third from the last track he played I'd be indebted. His last tune was an ambient mix of I Feel Love, there was one before that, and the previous one was just so rhythmic and perfect. I normally don't look at the time at parties, but I had to in this case. It was 9:12. Hail Mary

Old Post Jun-19-2012 18:41  United States
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

perhaps it was: pachanga boys - time?

he played it around that time, so i thought it may be a possibility.

i lost my shit when he played it

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post Jun-19-2012 20:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

The one im thinking of he played shortly after Time, but I lost it when he played that too. It just fit perfectly.

I would have looked for you and said hi but for some reason I thought you weren't going to be there. Hopefully I catch up with you next time I'm up

Old Post Jun-19-2012 20:31  United States
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

hehehe 10 minute Time

great track but 10 minutes? really? of course u can mix out earlier but the melody isn't THAT nice (i love this track too btw)

Old Post Jun-19-2012 21:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback(Sample Inside) [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHigh Fidelity - "No Good to Me" (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread