Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Pitch-bending a single note..
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
meriter
-

quote:
Originally posted by clay
lol isnt this solved yet?

copy the device and bend one.

32 bit ram shelf

im trying to fit an hour into as few projects as possible

Old Post Mar-24-2014 22:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
soulstar606
Supreme tranceaddict

make a separate track for the pitch bend note.

Old Post Apr-21-2014 09:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for soulstar606 Click here to Send soulstar606 a Private Message Add soulstar606 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
optik
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by meriter
i couldn't figure it out looney, I tried

because it won't work; midi doesn't allow this, thats why people have suggested two workable options:

one use VST3.5 note expresions, but hardly any vst support this, let alone sequencers - it is the future though and works well with steinberg stuff

two: break the chord up using two instances of the same vsti - the easy route that works well - you can even send them both to a group if you want to have the same fx etc.

Old Post Apr-21-2014 13:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for optik Click here to Send optik a Private Message Visit optik's homepage! Add optik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Pitch-bending a single note..
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprobably obvious - Kyau & Albert [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSupermode - "Tell Me Why" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread