Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.30. GLOBAL GATHERING 2 @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Blue.
Enjoy the silence

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
FYI I will not stop posting so I can get your respect!! hahaha ur JOKES man!!

peace

I didn't ask you to stop posting so I respect you. You've already made it abundantly clear that you're a cun.t so why would I want to change who you are or how you feel . I said quit posting because you claim that you're "through with this" and obviously plan on going to the other event and even though I "don't phase you" you keep replying to me spewing more bullshit and putting words in my mouth.

Old Post Jun-03-2005 23:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blue. Click here to Send Blue. a Private Message Add Blue. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

Ummmm so yea, i was wondering....does anyone have the final line up for this event? If ya do please post.

Old Post Jun-04-2005 14:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiesto4Life
I am alive

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
Better if all you freaks go to PVD hahahah more room to dance for iLLNaDA and Tiesto4Life SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOL!! That's right Nada, in the end, all those who decided to go to the Guv will eventually be found either in the washroom stalls at the Docks or in the corner of Church and College. Hahaha LOSERS!!! Jks jks!! Eveyone knows wherever you'll be that night, you'll be praising Tiesto!!!

Old Post Jun-04-2005 16:35  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiesto4Life Click here to Send Tiesto4Life a Private Message Add Tiesto4Life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

quote:
Originally posted by Tiesto4Life
LOL!! That's right Nada, in the end, all those who decided to go to the Guv will eventually be found either in the washroom stalls at the Docks or in the corner of Church and College. Hahaha LOSERS!!! Jks jks!! Eveyone knows wherever you'll be that night, you'll be praising Tiesto!!!

dude...wtf is wrong with you.,.

where are the mods???

Old Post Jun-04-2005 21:24  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sekoya
Senior tranceaddict

What was this thread for again????? Oh yeah right GLOBAL GATHERING......

In that case, does anyone know more info yet about the night????

Cause all we all know now is that Blue is apparently ugly and Nada is apparently a cun.t....... (Which those of us who DO know you, know your not)

Old Post Jun-04-2005 21:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sekoya Click here to Send Sekoya a Private Message Add Sekoya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shafer8
Supreme tranceaddict

There really only is one Global Gathering www.globalgathering.co.uk and thats the truth. Anything else really is a cheap knock off.

Old Post Jun-04-2005 21:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shafer8 Click here to Send Shafer8 a Private Message Add Shafer8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JUSTAGIRL
tranceaddict

ya the 1 tiesto plays at hehe

Old Post Jun-05-2005 00:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for JUSTAGIRL Click here to Send JUSTAGIRL a Private Message Add JUSTAGIRL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karim
the method to the madness

quote:
Originally posted by Blue.
I checked the TA photo page and I am no longer offended by your comment.

Good to know my thread's been useful for such positive purposes

Karim

a baby seal walks into a club....

Old Post Jun-05-2005 02:03  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Funkyfun
Supreme tranceaddict

finally Mauro's webmaster decided to update the Tour page...

30.06.05 Guvernment Toronto CAN

Old Post Jun-05-2005 15:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Funkyfun Click here to Send Funkyfun a Private Message Add Funkyfun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

GG2 is going to be Technotastic!

Add to the list Marco Bailey......

Old Post Jun-05-2005 17:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coldfire

quote:
Originally posted by Shafer8
There really only is one Global Gathering www.globalgathering.co.uk and thats the truth. Anything else really is a cheap knock off.

Didn't they launch global gathering when godskitchen was at the docks last year? sounds like cheap way to keep competition out...

no matter who ends up being at gg2 i know where i will be; it's a clear choice. Tiesto, the venue, the crowd not to mention the massive patio, how can guv compete with that...also techno is small in toronto when next to trance, soo i guess they will be hanging those curtains in kool haus to try and make it look busy

Old Post Jun-05-2005 18:34 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kabelicious
Danse Macheen

Would you release the lineup already folks?!

C;mon - we have....four weeks till event and us out of towners need notice to get a day off. I really, REALLY want to go but I need to make sure who's spinning.

Cut the Yanks a break!

Kris

Old Post Jun-05-2005 21:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kabelicious Click here to Send kabelicious a Private Message Add kabelicious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.30. GLOBAL GATHERING 2 @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this track [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVoltswagen - No Sleep, [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread