Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
Probably 2 shorter ones I'm guessing.

As for this episode, yep...totally mind blowing. I see a showdown between Hank and Walter...no other way the ending of the series can go down.

+1. Unless they introduce some sort of new character, which seems unlikely, that's how it's going to end. I wonder if Jesse is ever going to find out about the plant btw... that'll be an interesting development too

Old Post Oct-10-2011 15:34 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by Whip_lash
One question remains, what happend to Mike? im pretty sure hes still alive in mexico somewhere.

I kept on waiting for Mike to appear out of no where and he never did - I feel like he might become some kind of ally to Jesse next season. I don't think he had any true allegiance for Guss.

Old Post Oct-10-2011 15:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
I kept on waiting for Mike to appear out of no where and he never did - I feel like he might become some kind of ally to Jesse next season. I don't think he had any true allegiance for Guss.

As soon as that happens (which makes sense to me) it'll be Mike and Jesse vs Walt (with Hank and the DEA all over the place)

Old Post Oct-10-2011 17:42  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Why would Jesse and Walt have any reason to fight each other now?

Old Post Oct-10-2011 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Why would Jesse and Walt have any reason to fight each other now?

I think the writers left the door wide open for the possibility that Jesse finds out Walt did indeed "poison" Brock and was manipulating him all along

But that's my opinion

Old Post Oct-10-2011 19:44 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WithoutAngles
Senior tranceaddict

Holy crap, just watched the finale.

Show never ceases to amaze me, the writers & producers are brilliant.

Don't know if I could have dealt with a cliffhanger like someone mentioned earlier. I was satisfied with the ending.. so much to close off now with Mike, Jesse, Hank. It's going to be a good final season (or two).

Old Post Oct-10-2011 22:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for WithoutAngles Click here to Send WithoutAngles a Private Message Visit WithoutAngles's homepage! Add WithoutAngles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

Great finale! Was totally expecting some sort of sudden cliff hanger at the end too but nope!

Can't wait for next season!

Old Post Oct-11-2011 14:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by cammaxwell
Great finale! Was totally expecting some sort of sudden cliff hanger at the end too but nope!

Can't wait for next season!

is there's going to be one?

thank God

Old Post Oct-11-2011 14:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
is there's going to be one?

thank God

Yep, but they have already announced that next year will be the last (16 episodes though!)

Old Post Oct-11-2011 14:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Show is amazing... agreed. Finale was great, just like any other episode I've watched since the beginning.

And I know alot of you were pleased there is no cliffhanger. But besides HOW Walt executed the plan, it was all pretty predictable no? I was actually kinda disappointed in the finale. Not because of how it ended as much as it was not as complex and intricate as the previous episodes.

I dunno, I guess i just expected a bit more, perhaps I was just spoiled from other seasons and always expect each episode to top the other ones.

What happens now though? What does Mike do when he comes back? Is Jesse, Walt and Saul in the clear? What happens when the Meth deliveries don't happen? Does Walt and Jesse get money that is owed to them and how? Does Hank stop investigating once the Meth trade/traffic comes to a halt?

Season premier better be off the chain with something crazy! I almost feel that they ended this season with the safety net that IF something happened with AMC, the actors, the writers/producers... that they could just end it and not do the finale season(s).

Old Post Oct-11-2011 15:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

Evan G.'s late-night Sunday tweet about the ending unexpectedly spoiled the finale for me

I enjoyed this season but I definitely do not consider it to be the best one yet.

Old Post Oct-11-2011 15:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Also, did anyone else thing Gus's blue plaid/tartan suit was fuckin pimp?! I want one!

And the music was pretty good as well, when Gus is sitting in the car and then walking into the nursing home. So epic and fitting, I replayed it a couple times just to listen. Turns out it was this...

And how bad ass was Guy straightening his tie afterwards...

Last edited by Mach X on Oct-11-2011 at 16:31

Old Post Oct-11-2011 15:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSaxophone sound! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBismark - Just A Moment (Melodymaker Rmx) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread