Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Digital Dreams 2014 Reviews and After Parties
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Digital Dreams 2014 Reviews and After Parties

Did anybody go to the after parties???? I was up north and was totally unaware that guv was hosting the after parties...

Saturday nyte at Guv sounded legit even sunday nyte... I have a feeling these were the last 2 guv parties worth going to next to the closing date...

Dubfire played a sunrise set on Saturday... I dont think Sharam showed up but Dubfire would have been good enough...
Also Eric Prydz played Main Room on Sunday, Paco Osuna on Skybar and Tiesto in the KH....

Coda had a sikk line up too Claude von Stroker on Sat, and Art Dept. on Sunday... I heard Green Velvet was suppose to be there on sunday as well but there was an issue with booking him...

I think Danny Tenagali is playing Ryze 2nyte and its suppose to be a marathon set to 2pm the next for EI...

Anyways anybody got something valid to share

Old Post Jun-30-2014 14:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Was hoping to see Luciano pop up somewhere but no dice

Old Post Jun-30-2014 14:36  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
Was hoping to see Luciano pop up somewhere but no dice

atleast he turnt up this year... was really pissed last year...

just heard Art Dept. @ Coda was rocking hard till 9am... can anybody confirm?

Old Post Jun-30-2014 15:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I actually enjoyed more sets this year than last.

Day 1 , cvs was late but I was digging leger much to my surprise. Cvs came on n and was nothing special. Moudaber wasn't great at al so I got pizza during her set. Danny killed it ! Deep dish borderline snooze fest.

Day 2 / sharam was not bad at all ! Better than deep dish IMO. Victor Calderon came on and it was decent too and then the rain came down hard. The whole beach cleared out. Guy gerber = set of festival. No matter how many times I see him i can't get enough. Went back for Luciano and some old dudes were hating on us cuz we were just talking to girl they were with lol. Such twats . Luciano was really good but deep down I couldn't miss art department ( seen them a million times too ). They were pretty dope themselves. Haven't been dissapointed by them yet either.

Met a bunch of cool new people this year. Lots of cute girls out there too. More people this year. I was Hating on the cashless wristband before but the only waits I experienced was the washroom and bridge going home. Beer and food was really fast. Main stage looked impressive. I think they did a good job with everything this year. gerbers set was a contender for my set of the year amongst luke slater, Sven and hernan

Old Post Jun-30-2014 15:49  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Sharam was there too up on the skybar,

Good times

Old Post Jun-30-2014 19:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Anyone not going to this Danny T party should get a catscan

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-30-2014 21:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

My mind wants too my body cant

Old Post Jun-30-2014 21:59  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psyrel
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Anyone not going to this Danny T party should get a catscan

^ This!

Old Post Jul-01-2014 00:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for psyrel Click here to Send psyrel a Private Message Add psyrel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

went to Digital Dreams to see Super8 & Tab, Eric Prydz they both killed it, saw
JOOF & CL the music was not my cup of tea, saw luciano on sunday after Pryda
which I liked was my first timing seeing him I would see luciano again had a
great weekend!!

here are the videos I took

Super8 & Tab

Julie Thompson with Super8 & Tab - Your Secrets Safe

Super8 & Tab - LA

Above & Beyond - Can't Sleep (Super8 & Tab Remix)

John 00 Fleming b2b Christopher Lawrence

Id

Fireworks

Eric Prydz

Eric Prydz - Every Day

Eric Prydz - Liberate

Id 3

Id 2

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Eric Prydz Remix)

Pryda - Aragon ID (Working Title)

Green Velvet & Harvard Bass - Lazer Beams w/ Cirez D - On Off

M83 - Midnight City (Eric Prydz Private Remix)

Faithless - Not Going Home (Eric Prydz Remix)

Id 1

Old Post Jul-01-2014 03:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CMR
Supreme tranceaddict

Also, pretty good photo gallery on BlogTO: http://www.blogto.com/slideshows/di...eams-2014/3359/

Old Post Jul-01-2014 07:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CMR Click here to Send CMR a Private Message Add CMR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Just heard Danny is still going at Ryze.... it's 230pm...

Old Post Jul-01-2014 18:28  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Left at 3PM during his encores. Insane.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-01-2014 19:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Digital Dreams 2014 Reviews and After Parties
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPvD - Amsterdam 2003 Track 4 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPF Project - "Choose Life (Tour de Force Remix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread