Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LightsOut
Antagonist

noticed a bit of lag when switching between tabs, links in browser sometimes don't open right away, battery life seems not as good but may just need to settle in....

overall a big upgrade and for the first leak its pretty solid. Definitely smoother than on my 9800...

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Nov-02-2010 20:40  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

Why am I reading so many bad reviews about the 9800... making me wanna get the IP4. Even though its such a fucking mission lol

Old Post Nov-02-2010 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuertez
Senior tranceaddict

Does anyone have any links to some DJ podcasts???

Also, just wondering if anyone downloaded any of the Matt Darey podcasts cause i tried it and it wasn't working.

Thanks.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 00:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuertez Click here to Send Fuertez a Private Message Add Fuertez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
noticed a bit of lag when switching between tabs, links in browser sometimes don't open right away, battery life seems not as good but may just need to settle in....

overall a big upgrade and for the first leak its pretty solid. Definitely smoother than on my 9800...

i will still wait until rogers releases their version of OS6. im not desperate to run os6 anyway.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 00:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Fuertez
Does anyone have any links to some DJ podcasts???

Also, just wondering if anyone downloaded any of the Matt Darey podcasts cause i tried it and it wasn't working.

Thanks.

lol this is not the thread for that...

Old Post Nov-03-2010 01:36  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuertez
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
lol this is not the thread for that...

My bad, i figured this is a Blackberry thread and i just started using the BB Podcast App.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 02:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuertez Click here to Send Fuertez a Private Message Add Fuertez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Ozmözis
Why am I reading so many bad reviews about the 9800... making me wanna get the IP4. Even though its such a fucking mission lol

Here is the thing with the 9800... people got it and expected it to be like an iPhone right away, it won't... it's the first combination touch/tactile hybrid from BlackBerry.

It's leaps beyond the Storm and Storm2. It's just as good if not better than my 9700.

The problem is that it was the first to have OS6 for the touch and keyboard. The hardware is solid as fuck on in IMO. And I will admit the OS6 on it is nice, but is a but buggy, sometimes sluggish... but that's only the OS, wait for the upgrade, or the next version (US AT&T has already starting releasing the updates) and all those problems will be fixed.

Doesn't matter how much testing/beta etc you do, you won't know all the bugs till it gets released, and now they are finding out the problems and fixing them.

I've had mine for a few days now, not noticing any problems yet...

Old Post Nov-03-2010 05:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X

I've had mine for a few days now, not noticing any problems

None at all with mine either.

Smooth as all get out. Plus, any device you get from Rogers has a 14 day trial period. That's why I got it instead of the 9700. I can tell you that as of day 4 I decided to keep it.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 11:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut

so i installed it last night and its very nice! im impressed.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 11:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Didn't happen. I slept all day b/c I was at Steve Lawler on Wednesday night. Haha And I worked all day Friday so I wasn't able to call then. (Retentions is only open during workday hours). I'm going to call on Monday before I go to work. I'll let you know.

so. you all berried up?

Old Post Nov-03-2010 12:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
so i installed it last night and its very nice! im impressed.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Nov-03-2010 14:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Fuertez
My bad, i figured this is a Blackberry thread and i just started using the BB Podcast App.

Seeing as it is a Blackberry Thread and you're asking about the Blackberry Podcast App, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to ask that question in here.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 15:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRoger Sanchez track #2 [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCosmic Gate - "Exploration Of Space" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread