Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dr. Z
edm sux

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
You mean just save your barcode then bring it into FB? Or is there some new thing I don't know about?

Facebook for BB app has a feature to automatically post your bar-code onto your FB profile.

Old Post Mar-23-2010 15:26  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Z Click here to Send Dr. Z a Private Message Visit Dr. Z's homepage! Add Dr. Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spitty
lady dutch

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Z
The 8330 is really easy to open up and put back together. Just be really careful. Disassemble it into pieces, remember what you did so you can put it back together. Clean everything with alcohol, let it dry and put it back together, don't even bring a battery close to it while it's wet.

If problems are still there, there's most likely hardware damage, and with that you can't do much other than getting a new phone.

thanks. i tried what you said, but as i suspect the phone is shot. sooo...i'm now looking to get another one, second hand off craigslist. I am seeing a lot of BB curves 8900, which are going for cheaper than the 8330 that I had and even 8310 and 8320. Are these ones shit? Or are they better than the 8330. I do like the curve and want to stick with it. I cannot afford the new bolds and hate the old ones. Won't do a pearl or storm because i have heard awful things about the pearl and i would definitely crack the storm. Anyways, looking for advice. I tend to buy 40$ cheap phones so this is way beyond my element. Please help!

Old Post Mar-26-2010 03:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for spitty Click here to Send spitty a Private Message Add spitty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by spitty
thanks. i tried what you said, but as i suspect the phone is shot. sooo...i'm now looking to get another one, second hand off craigslist. I am seeing a lot of BB curves 8900, which are going for cheaper than the 8330 that I had and even 8310 and 8320. Are these ones shit? Or are they better than the 8330. I do like the curve and want to stick with it. I cannot afford the new bolds and hate the old ones. Won't do a pearl or storm because i have heard awful things about the pearl and i would definitely crack the storm. Anyways, looking for advice. I tend to buy 40$ cheap phones so this is way beyond my element. Please help!

8900 (Javelins) are fine... I like them! Nice sleep small phone, a really fancy curve, like the result a Curve and a Bold would have if they had sex...

Old Post Mar-26-2010 03:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Z
edm sux

quote:
8900 (Javelins) are fine... I like them! Nice sleep small phone, a really fancy curve, like the result a Curve and a Bold would have if they had sex...

Slick-ass phone. Really small, but with a full keyboard. Just a beauty.

Old Post Mar-26-2010 03:29  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Z Click here to Send Dr. Z a Private Message Visit Dr. Z's homepage! Add Dr. Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Slick-ass phone. Really small, but with a full keyboard. Just a beauty.

I love my bold 9700 for the same reason!!!

Old Post Mar-26-2010 03:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Z
edm sux

quote:
I love my bold 9700 for the same reason!!!

The 9700 is thicker than the 8900, mainly because of the "leather" on the battery door.

But, psssst, I swapped my 9700's battery door for a rev1 door that doesn't have the leather, looks sick.

Old Post Mar-26-2010 04:17  Yugoslavia
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
The 9700 is thicker than the 8900, mainly because of the "leather" on the battery door.

But, psssst, I swapped my 9700's battery door for a rev1 door that doesn't have the leather, looks sick.

rev1? beta vers?

Doen't really matter either way to me... I got an otterbox skin on it so it's dropable since i'm a clutz when i'm out and shit, makes it a bit bigger, but actually more comfortabe to hold and type without hands cramping up...

I will keep an eye out for a rev1 backing tho, looks nice! Maybe there is one at work...i'll look tomorow!

Old Post Mar-26-2010 04:26  Canada
LKD
Omni-peasant

fuck all those light BBs...it's all about the storm...lol

Old Post Mar-26-2010 04:27  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
fuck all those light BBs...it's all about the storm...lol

As a self defense weapon, sure lol!

Old Post Mar-26-2010 04:29  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
OK, we need Del to install this!!!

http://www.berryblab.com/

BerryBlab allows you to quickly and easily use vBulletin forums on your BlackBerry, without using your Web Browser.

A simple app to view and post on the TA using your BlackBerry!!! All you need to do is buy the app and it's only $3!!!

Features:
- Keyboard and Touchscreen Devices support
- Multiple Forum Access
- View Forums / Sub Forums
- View Threads
- View Posts / View Private Messages

BUUUUUUUUT.... it only works on forums that is enabled for BerryBlab. But that is an easy fix because all the forum admin needs to do is install a FREE plugin to the forum and it works! And that is availble here with registering Del!

Works on any keyboard BB running OS4.5 or higher, and there is a seperate version for Storm 1/2

SCREENSHOTS

Soooooooo...... there was no interest in this idea?!

Old Post Mar-26-2010 04:30  Canada
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
As a self defense weapon, sure lol!

multi purpose bricks ftw

Old Post Mar-26-2010 04:31  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Soooooooo...... there was no interest in this idea?!

nooooooooo...too much addiction already

Old Post Mar-26-2010 04:31  United Arab Emirates

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan anyone ID, good trance tune [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTelescreen - "All Engines" (Unknown Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread