Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

Old Post Dec-22-2011 14:08  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

Old Post Dec-22-2011 14:11  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

Last edited by TheVrk on Dec-22-2011 at 14:23

Old Post Dec-22-2011 14:16  Croatia
chaossock
tranceaddict

Backtracking to page 4 here. I listened to Anthony Pappa live @ Inncercity 2001 (amazing), and I must know what track six is:

01. Decepticons - Eastern Promise
02. Unknown - Unknown
03. Shuffle Inc. - Remember New York (Lexicon Avenue House Heads Remix)
04. Lexicon Avenue - Why R U Here (The House Heads Remix)
05. Saeed & Palash - Watching You
06. Unknown - Unknown <--------------
07. O.B.A. - Noah's Ark (Deep Amok Remix)
08. Evolution feat. Jayn Hanna - Walking On Fire (Bedrock Vocal Mix) System
09. Deep Amok - Darkness
10. Lemon8 - New York New York?

Download a rip of the track [[ LINK REMOVED ]]
. Please if anyone knows the ID, do tell... I can't stop listening... dat bassline...

Old Post Dec-27-2011 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chaossock Click here to Send chaossock a Private Message Add chaossock to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bayou Boy
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by meriter
^ sick

This is it ^

I was looking up some other artists from that label and came across this youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/ProgressiveQuality#p/f

Old Post Dec-28-2011 01:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Bayou Boy Click here to Send Bayou Boy a Private Message Add Bayou Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GreenOctopus
tranceaddict

Dosem is all over my radar. You want dark and tribal? Look no farther...

Old Post Dec-29-2011 05:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GreenOctopus Click here to Send GreenOctopus a Private Message Add GreenOctopus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J-LV
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by chaossock
Backtracking to page 4 here. I listened to Anthony Pappa live @ Inncercity 2001 (amazing), and I must know what track six is:

01. Decepticons - Eastern Promise
02. Unknown - Unknown
03. Shuffle Inc. - Remember New York (Lexicon Avenue House Heads Remix)
04. Lexicon Avenue - Why R U Here (The House Heads Remix)
05. Saeed & Palash - Watching You
06. Unknown - Unknown <--------------
07. O.B.A. - Noah's Ark (Deep Amok Remix)
08. Evolution feat. Jayn Hanna - Walking On Fire (Bedrock Vocal Mix) System
09. Deep Amok - Darkness
10. Lemon8 - New York New York?

Download a rip of the track [[ LINK REMOVED ]]
. Please if anyone knows the ID, do tell... I can't stop listening... dat bassline...

Yeah, awesome track indeed, took me a while to ID back in the day.
It's Filmpalast - Istanbul (DJ Remy Remix)
http://www.discogs.com/Filmpalast-I...l/release/54956
http://www.beatport.com/release/istanbul/3850

Old Post Dec-29-2011 19:34  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for J-LV Click here to Send J-LV a Private Message Add J-LV to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chaossock
tranceaddict

J-LV, thank you

Old Post Dec-30-2011 01:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chaossock Click here to Send chaossock a Private Message Add chaossock to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

quote:
Originally posted by Bayou Boy
This is it ^

I was looking up some other artists from that label and came across this youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/ProgressiveQuality#p/f

your link didn't work

Old Post Dec-30-2011 01:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

Old Post Feb-05-2012 17:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

Here is a great recent set by the very underrated Kliment that fits this thread: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6y6904 . Pity I don't recognize any of the track played...

Old Post Mar-13-2012 17:01  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancefxs Click here to Send Trancefxs a Private Message Visit Trancefxs's homepage! Add Trancefxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Speaking of dark tracks. What is the first track that Digweed plays in this video? It's insane!

Old Post Mar-15-2012 08:26  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBAD ASS TUNE Needs IDing!!!! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Digress - Baila Para [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread