Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

just got the email too... I LOL'd

Old Post May-04-2012 17:34  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
One day tickets are on Living Social for $139
http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/...-transportation

beat me too it, rushed on to share

Old Post May-04-2012 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Three-Day Pass with Transportation, $15 Toward Merchandise, & $10 Toward Non-Alcoholic Drinks ($320)

Old Post May-04-2012 18:22  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r2e
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by ViciousPanda
just got the email too... I LOL'd
Thank you!

Took the trip down to Ultra this year and to be honest, thought the setup at EZ beat it hands down. Can't wait for the fest!

Last edited by r2e on May-07-2012 at 02:43

Old Post May-04-2012 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for r2e Click here to Send r2e a Private Message Add r2e to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

$10 towards merchandising?
thats bs

Old Post May-04-2012 22:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Tix bought. I love livingsocial, because if you share the link with friends, and 3 people buy, the original ticket is free. Got three people to buy and BOOM, free ticket refunded and split amongst the group. I think thats a decent price, no?

Old Post May-07-2012 01:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
Tix bought. I love livingsocial, because if you share the link with friends, and 3 people buy, the original ticket is free. Got three people to buy and BOOM, free ticket refunded and split amongst the group. I think thats a decent price, no?

Oh that's sick!

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post May-07-2012 03:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

wait, no shit? You got a free ticket that way?

Old Post May-07-2012 03:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:

That is indeed a good deal.

Old Post May-07-2012 13:47  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

I wasnt the "original buyer" so our friend will get the refund of $139, and split it between the 4 of us.

I have done this before with an Atlantic City trip on Living Social. Got 12 friends to go down, got 3 free trips. Ended up spending about $150 a piece for a top floor suite for Friday-Sunday after the deal and the refund Used the money we got back to buy a party bus to and from NYC

Old Post May-07-2012 18:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I wasnt the "original buyer" so our friend will get the refund of $139, and split it between the 4 of us.

I have done this before with an Atlantic City trip on Living Social. Got 12 friends to go down, got 3 free trips. Ended up spending about $150 a piece for a top floor suite for Friday-Sunday after the deal and the refund Used the money we got back to buy a party bus to and from NYC

I was going to say $320 will save you a bit of money from buying it off the site, but that kind of deal can't be beat!

Old Post May-08-2012 12:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
coolestrl
Simon Patterson Addict

Congrats marcello on the main stage! sickkk

Old Post May-09-2012 18:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for coolestrl Click here to Send coolestrl a Private Message Add coolestrl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2003 Track Played by Tiesto at Glow [2003] [12]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFlutlicht - "The Fall" (Marc Dawn Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread