Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lenazi
Suspended User

kurt rambis!

Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
No, but I also don't drink out of a fucking sippy-cup you goddamned Appalachian.

Old Post Sep-19-2009 01:58  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for lenazi Click here to Send lenazi a Private Message Add lenazi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
L.E.N.
Rippin' and a Tearin'

quote:
Originally posted by lenazi

kurt rambis!

His dad was my math teacher.

Old Post Sep-19-2009 20:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for L.E.N. Click here to Send L.E.N. a Private Message Add L.E.N. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

is cro cop really doing that bad? haven't watched in a really long time. last i watched was probably mirko vs. mintauro

Old Post Sep-19-2009 20:57  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

Yeah Cro Cop last his last two of his three UFC fights. The last one he won, but it was largely due to his inadvertent blinding of his opponent.

edit:

I can't believe my eyes...

Last edited by iammesol on Sep-19-2009 at 21:40

Old Post Sep-19-2009 21:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

is anybody watching the ultimate fighter?

I haven't since the first one, but, I'll admit it, I got sucked in by the kimbo hype. hatehatehate

gabe had the worst fight and worst cut I think I've ever seen in MMA. I'm not sure which was more horrifyingly bad.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Sep-20-2009 14:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I have watched them all, this last one was a pretty bad fight, he needed to bit more active on the bottom, or just not get taken down

The other fights will be interesting on the show, can't wait for the really tall black guy to gas out after throwing two punches.

Old Post Sep-20-2009 14:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

Old Post Sep-20-2009 14:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
I have watched them all, this last one was a pretty bad fight, he needed to bit more active on the bottom, or just not get taken down

The other fights will be interesting on the show, can't wait for the really tall black guy to gas out after throwing two punches.

he is enormous. enormous.

Old Post Sep-20-2009 16:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

quote:
Originally posted by inconspicuous
is anybody watching the ultimate fighter?

I haven't since the first one, but, I'll admit it, I got sucked in by the kimbo hype. hatehatehate

gabe had the worst fight and worst cut I think I've ever seen in MMA. I'm not sure which was more horrifyingly bad.

is this homoerotic phase over now?

Old Post Sep-20-2009 18:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by Pete K

yes, that's the one.

"I need to check for a fracture."
"Because you can see the bone?"
"Uhh...affirmative."

Old Post Sep-20-2009 21:23 
lenazi
Suspended User

vlade divac is better than cro cop.

Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
No, but I also don't drink out of a fucking sippy-cup you goddamned Appalachian.

Old Post Sep-20-2009 21:26  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for lenazi Click here to Send lenazi a Private Message Add lenazi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

Old Post Oct-06-2009 16:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhat's this track? Help please ! [2011] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackElectric Blue - "Set It Off" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread