Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > NEW Locations - Red Light Cameras
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DigiNut
I wish they'd put some of these on Highway 7 - so fucking sick of all the trucks running reds and blocking the advance green for 10 seconds.

there are shitload of speed cameras on highway 7 by the 400

Old Post Jun-21-2008 16:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

College + Bathurst

Old Post Jul-05-2008 04:43  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Lakeshore + 37th
Lakeshore + Windermere
Bayview + Trumen

Old Post Jul-27-2008 02:03  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

to be honest they are fucking everywhere now

Old Post Jul-27-2008 04:00  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
there are shitload of speed cameras on highway 7 by the 400

Speed cameras or red light cameras???

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Jul-27-2008 15:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
Speed cameras or red light cameras???

lol, i meant red light cameras when i wrote that post

Old Post Jul-27-2008 16:02  Russia
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah man, They are everywhere. The city installed 200 more units and there's no official list of it.

That's why I'm making my own as I find them and hopefully other TOTAz can help.

Trust me, once you get flashed ... there goes $250.00, even if your 0.04secs late.

Old Post Jul-27-2008 17:01  China
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

quote:
Originally posted by E2EK1EL
Yeah man, They are everywhere. The city installed 200 more units and there's no official list of it.

Which kind of defeats the purpose of making a list of them all, doesn't it?

Old Post Jul-28-2008 00:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
Which kind of defeats the purpose of making a list of them all, doesn't it?

No, b/c you need to know where they are ... put those intersection in your GPS and make it warn you in 200m there's a camera. It gives you time to decide if you should cross or stop, to avoid being fined.

A lot of spots are marked with signs and there are even MORE that are not marked at all.

Still don't get it at all Cosmic Fur? It's not that hard to figure out why I'm making this list.

Old Post Jul-28-2008 05:15  China
kotsy

quote:
decide if you should cross or stop

stop

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-28-2008 05:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
stop

your not gonna stop when your just in front of the lights and 5 secs of amber, driving @ whatever the limit is. The car behind you will crash into you.

Old Post Jul-28-2008 06:02  China
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

quote:
your not gonna stop when your just in front of the lights and 5 secs of amber, driving @ whatever the limit is. The car behind you will crash into you.

I wanted to argue with this, but I don't think it's worth the effort. This whole thread is stupid.

Old Post Jul-28-2008 18:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > NEW Locations - Red Light Cameras
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnybody know this one? [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuke Chable - "Melburn" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread