Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
x-dream
Kurai is my slave!

Just joined......

Same name as here......

Old Post May-05-2002 00:04  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for x-dream Click here to Send x-dream a Private Message Add x-dream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Technaut
tuanhceT

quick Q !

How large are the tasks that you download? and how large are the results that you upload?

Just wanna know before I DL this thingy

Technaut

Old Post May-06-2002 21:22  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Technaut Click here to Send Technaut a Private Message Add Technaut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

hmm pretty small

no problems on dialup...xfer is usually done in about 10-20s at most i think (tho never relly paid a lot of attention to it)

usually on cable, so never bother checking...but i'd say the files aren't too much bigger than 100kb or so

Old Post May-07-2002 02:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oDrori
howdy

I'm in there since one year ago or so... dunno where I saw it but... SUpport to all TAs for this!

Old Post May-07-2002 11:01  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for oDrori Click here to Send oDrori a Private Message Add oDrori to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spyder
Anti BS Alliance

Be Cool!

I joined.....

now i quit...

damm puter started to screw up... so i need to fiuger out waht happend so i'm gona start to delete the last things i downloaded.. ... cuz SUposedly.. i have a virus now..

GREAT!!!!

but i dont know if it's from that... or.. from the muzik i download... or Winamp.. cuz thoes wehre the last few things i downloaded.. in the last weekend..

Originally posted by jennypie
Because you're a filthy WHORE!

Old Post May-07-2002 15:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spyder Click here to Send Spyder a Private Message Visit Spyder's homepage! Add Spyder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zarathustra
0x40000000

Is there a macintosh version of this software? I would like to make a contribution.

Old Post May-08-2002 01:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for zarathustra Click here to Send zarathustra a Private Message Visit zarathustra's homepage! Add zarathustra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

I joined about a week ago, been running ever since

Old Post May-08-2002 19:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SoulSupply
Senior tranceaddict

im in

same name as my name here, and just joined the team,

Old Post May-08-2002 21:10  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for SoulSupply Click here to Send SoulSupply a Private Message Add SoulSupply to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

Cool

Joinin now

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post May-10-2002 11:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mr. poopyhead
pho king guy...

i can't connect to the server... i think it has something to do with my router...

does anyone have an smc barricade router and know how to open ports and stuff? just pm me or something, please....

Old Post May-15-2002 22:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mr. poopyhead Click here to Send mr. poopyhead a Private Message Visit mr. poopyhead's homepage! Add mr. poopyhead to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
extulas
KraftwerkAddict

Well, If they had a program for linux, My computer has been up for 96days 4 hours 34 minutes and 35....seconds, Plus I have 4 others in my room, And my parents have one, But the other 4 have been up for Athlon on free BSD = 4 weeks
Pentium 3 on Windows = 1day 2 hours 3minites 54...seconds Celeron on mandrake = 4weeks 16hours 24min and 42...sec LOTS of points their!

Old Post May-16-2002 00:58  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for extulas Click here to Send extulas a Private Message Add extulas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sykadelik
INSTRUMENTALIST

i'm there.

Old Post May-19-2002 14:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for sykadelik Click here to Send sykadelik a Private Message Add sykadelik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this track [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFire & Ice - "Silent Cry" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread