Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mindbender
True trancEaddict

Sweet Deception - In Love With An Angel ... coz I'm thinking about my gf right now

Old Post Dec-30-2000 18:57  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for mindbender Click here to Send mindbender a Private Message Visit mindbender's homepage! Add mindbender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

4x4x9 - funky , i'm just reading a review of it by Judge Jules.

Old Post Dec-30-2000 23:28  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

du hast du lachst by dj scotty and kk project(dj scotty remix 2000)

song is awesome it won't leave my head!!
Tranceaddicts u should try this one!

Mizz

Old Post Jan-03-2001 16:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

pinocchio-da da da

Old Post Jan-03-2001 17:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bloodhound
tranceaddict

lange feat. morrighan - follow me
and
gouryella - gouryella

love these trax

Old Post Jan-03-2001 18:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Bloodhound Click here to Send Bloodhound a Private Message Add Bloodhound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BIGkev
Senior tranceaddict

Starbug - Hypnosis

What a funky ass trance track!!!

Old Post Jan-03-2001 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BIGkev Click here to Send BIGkev a Private Message Add BIGkev to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ozy
Senior tranceaddict

Exclamation

System F - Solstice, heard it for the first time a few days ago.. AMAZING tune, can't stop playing it!

Old Post Jan-04-2001 01:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ozy Click here to Send ozy a Private Message Add ozy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

TNN's La Cucamarcha, does this sound familiar to any of u peepz.. It's like the Sandstorm of the early nineties.. at least it was where I come from

Anyways.. I've been getting into funky, discoey house again.. Can't stop listening to my current faves from Dimitri compilations and Olav Basoski.. but I can't get Cassius's My Feelings For You Have Always Been Real out of my head.. damn nothing better to balance out the progressive stuff I also like... I gotta ask, why do djs feel that they can't play older records in their mixes.. I dun mean classics exactly, I mean tracks that are a couple of years old??????

latez...

Old Post Jan-04-2001 02:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

I was in my car today and listening to Tiestos summer breeze....yeah its great.. and the one song which won't leave my head is Major league-wonder...i guess thats what happens when tiesto and van buuren get together!

The Mizzzzz

Old Post Jan-04-2001 14:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ SHY
Senior trancEaddict

Thumbs up

Cool ass track I just heard, check it out:

Josh Wink & Lil Loius - "Frenchkiss"

I would love to hear this one in the club!

Old Post Jan-04-2001 16:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ SHY Click here to Send DJ SHY a Private Message Add DJ SHY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sPiGo
trancEaddict

Cool

Apoptygma Berzerk - Kathy`s Song (F.Corsten Remix)

This Track Is Just Great

Old Post Jan-04-2001 17:15  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for sPiGo Click here to Send sPiGo a Private Message Add sPiGo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Cool

something about you-the act(dj jam x remix)

great remix

Mizzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post Jan-04-2001 20:59  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback----- 2004 track needs iding [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBreeder - New York FM (Van Bellen Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread