Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mizzuno
tata master

This weekend i had the worst song stuck in my head and its all because i went to a crappy club in NYC called The World....they played a 20 minute version of.......

I turn to you-melanie c

can somebody pleas help me.....

MIZZZ

Old Post Dec-04-2000 17:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

we ran at dawn-allure

song is great

Old Post Dec-04-2000 23:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Suzaku
ووووو

Mario Piu - Techno Harmony (Guv Mix)

Suzaku

Old Post Dec-05-2000 14:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Suzaku Click here to Send Suzaku a Private Message Add Suzaku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ohm
tranceaddict

This really sucks but I get that goddamn piece of shit song Mambo #5 stuck in my head every time I here the phrase "a little bit". Jesus I hate that song.

Old Post Dec-05-2000 16:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ohm Click here to Send ohm a Private Message Add ohm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jayk
tranceaddict in training

Talking

Like DJ Furee...Caught Me Running from Jaime and Kenny D (Tiesto's Summerbreeze remix). Damn good song although didn't like the original so much as tiesto's remix.

Old Post Dec-05-2000 16:43  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jayk Click here to Send Jayk a Private Message Add Jayk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

calling your name by libra presents taylor

damn the vocals are sweet

The Mizz

Old Post Dec-05-2000 17:33  United States
xXxAzNrAvErxXx
VinylAddict

Robert Miles- Children (Tilt Mix)

loooove this track!

Old Post Dec-05-2000 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xXxAzNrAvErxXx Click here to Send xXxAzNrAvErxXx a Private Message Add xXxAzNrAvErxXx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ SHY
Senior trancEaddict

Ralph Fridge - Angel (Club Mix)

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

Old Post Dec-06-2000 00:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ SHY Click here to Send DJ SHY a Private Message Add DJ SHY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KieZie
Senior tranceaddict

Age of love (since saturday)

Old Post Dec-06-2000 16:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for KieZie Click here to Send KieZie a Private Message Add KieZie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Got an oldie floating in my head...

bellisima-dj quicksilver

Mizzzzzzzzzz

Old Post Dec-06-2000 17:11  United States
mizzuno
tata master

Happy to see the forums back up.....so this tune has been floating around my head for a while and u can guess where i got it...

William hawk-return to innocence-(dj jam x and deleon)

Great Tune
Thanks TA

MIZZ

Old Post Dec-30-2000 18:01  United States
JdDark
_______

I'm thinking about
Chicane feat. Bryan Adams - Don't give up
I just heard it in the top 100 on a radiostation, its so good.

C ya

Old Post Dec-30-2000 18:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this tune played by Katana@TE2006. EASY ONE GUYS! [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha - "Motorola" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread